13 weeks post hysterectomy: vaginal pressure and tailbone discomfort - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

13 weeks post hysterectomy: vaginal pressure and tailbone discomfort 13 weeks post hysterectomy: vaginal pressure and tailbone discomfort

Unread 09-10-2014, 08:35 PM
Re: 13 weeks post hysterectomy: vaginal pressure and tailbone discomfort

Charlotteel brought up a good point about the burning - please do call and have it checked out. It is never wrong to check and be sure about our concerns.

Vaginal swelling can be very uncomfortable. I am 9 weeks post op and the swelling hit again along with the pressure. Haven't had trouble with that for weeks. I am on my feet all day and the natural pull of gravity makes it worse. Laid down as soon as I got home today.

Clitoral pain or discomfort could be related to the burning feeling you are having. I do think it would be wise to call your doctor.

Keep us informed on how you are doing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-11-2014, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfranke View Post
Charlotteel brought up a good point about the burning - please do call and have it checked out. It is never wrong to check and be sure about our concerns.

Vaginal swelling can be very uncomfortable. I am 9 weeks post op and the swelling hit again along with the pressure. Haven't had trouble with that for weeks. I am on my feet all day and the natural pull of gravity makes it worse. Laid down as soon as I got home today.

Clitoral pain or discomfort could be related to the burning feeling you are having. I do think it would be wise to call your doctor.

Keep us informed on how you are doing.
Thanks for your response. I am getting an ultrasound tomorrow. I just need relief from this burning pain and some pressure. I will keep you updated. Please say a prayer that there will be relief for me

Deb
Unread 09-11-2014, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze2727 View Post
Thanks for your response. I am getting an ultrasound tomorrow. I just need relief from this burning pain and some pressure. I will keep you updated. Please say a prayer that there will be relief for me

Deb
So glad that you are going to have everything checked out. I will be happy to remember you in prayer, . especially that the ultrasound will let your doctor see what is going on and that you will get some relief.

Let us know what you find out. We are here for you.
Unread 09-13-2014, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfranke View Post
So glad that you are going to have everything checked out. I will be happy to remember you in prayer, . especially that the ultrasound will let your doctor see what is going on and that you will get some relief.

Let us know what you find out. We are here for you.
Thanks for your prayers bfranke! The ultrasound looked good. He gave me an antifungal/Steroid cream for the burning. He said my vagina looked very red and irritated, so we would start with an exterior cream to see if that is the problem.

I will keep you posted and thanks for caring (all of you).

Deb
Unread 09-13-2014, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze2727 View Post
Thanks for your prayers bfranke! The ultrasound looked good. He gave me an antifungal/Steroid cream for the burning. He said my vagina looked very red and irritated, so we would start with an exterior cream to see if that is the problem.

I will keep you posted and thanks for caring (all of you).

Deb
So glad that your ultrasound looked good. I will pray with you the cream will take care of the burning and irritation.

Please do keep us informed on how you are.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register