5 days post TLH Now I'm clammy and sweaty all over - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

5 days post TLH Now I'm clammy and sweaty all over 5 days post TLH Now I'm clammy and sweaty all over

Unread 02-11-2013, 06:43 PM
Re: 5 days post TLH Now I'm clammy and sweaty all over

I love reading all your comments! I too have been sweaty, clammy, then really tired with weird dreams! I had my hysterectomy on the 6th and over the weekend I had a rash occur with severe itching and pain around my incisions so I went to the doctor today thinking that I had infection and that is why I was sweaty! What I found out about the sweats and clamminess is that it is all the trauma and drugs from the surgery getting out of my system and the healing is going on! Thanks for sharing and I feel very fortunate because I can move around quite good and have little pain! I wish you well and a speedy recovery!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-11-2013, 06:56 PM

Designs85, Thanks that's great information from your Dr. It's starting to make since little by little. It would be nice if the Dr. would give us a little heads up on this detail. My daughter told me today that she also had the same reaction after her bladder sling surgery. Thanks again for the post and here's to a speedy recovery for all of us.
Unread 02-11-2013, 06:57 PM

I too have developed a rash! It's on my midsection, under my breasts and spreads up a little on the lower part of my breasts. It's a little itchy but not that bad. But it looks pretty bad! I am thinking meds reaction. It isnt incision related. Need to call the doc, I guess...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-11-2013, 06:58 PM

My surgery was also on the 6th. Had the "vaginal overhaul" done as well. Will be so great to not have to worry about my insides falling out. Have loved reading this thread, imagine the fun we could have if they put us together in the same room at the hospital. I had my first bm last night, my husband was so proud. Did again today, but more painful so I know I need more water and fiber. Can't imaginewhat it would have been like without the stool softners. I have now created my own little happy, post-poopie dance.
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:04 PM

You can dance already? You go, girl! Lol
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:18 PM

I was thinking the same thing but couldn't type because I was hold my belly so tight from laughing so hard and couldn't see thru the tears. Oh, Thanks!!! It would have been fun to be in the same room. My husband said if the rain dance works for the Indians then we should create our own little "poopie dance"
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:23 PM

Barb, you should check with the Dr. Just to be safe :-)
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:24 PM

Lol...it may be only in my mind but it's a dance alright! Swood ...if you all create itand it works you could Patten it, create dvd's and make millions!
Unread 02-11-2013, 07:43 PM

Skaye I'll share the royalties with you!!! I remember a dance I used to do when potty training the girls. Could have possibilities. Isn't it funny that we now get such pleasure out of our accomplishments. Never in a million years would I have thought I would be sharing with my husband every time I poop, but I think he's just as happy as I am. I told him he'll get his lady like wife back in 3 months but for now....

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register