Trip to Castle | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Trip to Castle Trip to Castle

Unread 04-17-2006, 11:41 PM
Trip to Castle

Well ladies this will be my last post bofere my trip. I am nervous. I actually asked my husband if he was sure I should do this. He reminded me that I have tried other methods and no good results. You know, when I ended up in the hosp 3 wks age they said it could be my bowels not emptying. Well let me tell you, they emptied today. And i still have pain. (I wonder why, duh I must know what is wrong w/me after all). Well I have more house wk to do (at 1:35 in the a.m.) so my DH won't have to much to do. Good Night, buenos noches.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-18-2006, 12:51 AM
Trip to Castle

Good Luck Jade!! I just got home from the castle and the waiting is the hard part.I hope you have a smooth surgery and an easy recovery. Let us know when you get home.

Unread 04-18-2006, 01:13 AM
Trip to Castle

Hi,

I'm headed to the castle myself tomorrow, and I too had pain after that lovely GoLytely (and this was hours later, so it was NOT stomach cramps). As I rubbed my tummy and got a little misty realizing it would soon be missing a few parts, my husband reminded me that I was doing the right thing - one more reason to feel good about this decision! My daughter wouldn't let go of me as she gave me her goodnight hug tonight; I'm getting up extra early to make sure I get a chance to see her off and reassure her that mom's coming back and better than ever! For some reason I don't feel nervous, but of course tomorrow morning may be a different story! I sure as heck am NOT doing housework at this time of the morning, though - let DH and DD do it themselves - I'm gonna be a princess soon and I am SO ready to be pampered! Good luck to you and all our fellow April 18thers - it's almost over!
s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-18-2006, 01:55 AM
Trip to Castle

Good morning & Good Luck today soon to be 'ES jade_rose and Beanies&Barbies....AND....Welcome home Chardenay

Hope you ladies have a great experience at the and come home real soon to tell us all about it. It will be over with before you know it.

Chardenay, It's time to , Get plenty of , drink lots & lots of Water and take those daily little . Take care and hope recovery goes well for you.

and for you all.
Unread 04-18-2006, 04:54 AM
Trip to Castle

Good luck Jade & Beanies! I get to do the lovely prep this afternoon and I am off to the castle tomorrow, probably around 11 AM. No housework for me in the wee hours of the morning. I look forward to hearing from you once we are on the other side.
Hugs,

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register