Input needed: Why did you register at HysterSisters.com? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Input needed: Why did you register at HysterSisters.com? Input needed: Why did you register at HysterSisters.com?

Unread 05-22-2005, 07:04 PM
Input needed: Why did you register at HysterSisters.com?

Dear Ladies,

I am working on an exciting project that will be revealed within the next month or so.

I need your input.

Would you briefly add a reply here and answer this question:

Why did you register at HysterSisters.com?

Even if you post a bunch, rarely post or have NEVER posted please share with me why you decided to register here instead of lurking as a guest.

And if you reply here I'll know that you give me permission to quote you within this project which will be "published" here on HysterSisters.com under a new link called: Why Register?

(Sorry, I can't quote everyone but would love to hear your thoughts!)

Thanks sooo much, ladies! You are the best!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-22-2005, 07:22 PM

i registered because its a great place to get information that helped me make my decision to have a hysterectomy.
Unread 05-22-2005, 07:24 PM

I registered because I wanted to help others out. I was fortunate enough to have a very easy and quick recovery from my TAH and wanted others to know that it was possible to have a easy recouvery ,especailly since there seemed to be so many people having so many problems, it was very scary,but thought If i posted the positives that it would give others hope.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-22-2005, 07:29 PM

Hi!

I decided to register because it's like being part of a special community that totally understands each other - always someone to help here!

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!

Unread 05-22-2005, 07:31 PM

I registered because I had questions, and the girls here seemed to always have the answers!
Unread 05-22-2005, 07:34 PM

I joined to be able to share the experience with other women who would understand what I was going through, and could offer insight, advice, ideas on the recovery process. To feel not so alone.
Unread 05-22-2005, 07:40 PM

I joined (during pre-op) because it seemed like it was the only place that there was ALWAYS someone to "talk" to who understood exactly what you were going through.
Unread 05-22-2005, 07:45 PM

I registered because I needed more information then my OBGYN would give me. From the day I registered the information was just unbeliveable to me. The Hostess made me feel right at home if I didn't post in the right forum. The many women I have met was able to answer and understand me. You feel so all alone when your planning your surgery. After HysterSisters, I knew I was never alone and someone would always be here for me thru the good and the bad.
Unread 05-22-2005, 07:50 PM

I felt so alone when the doc said the words "Hysterectomy".
I had no one to talk to...
I registered at HysterSisters so I could belong somewhere; so I could feel safe.
At HysterSisters I am not alone--there is a world of other Women just like me, feeling the same fears & confusion. Sharing the same joy and happiness at each little milestone and conquest.
There is always someone here for me.
I am ever so grateful to everyone; and I want to do my part to pay it forward...and be there for other Women when I can.
Unread 05-22-2005, 07:54 PM

I registered because I wanted more information that I couldn't find anywhere else. The sisters here are always understanding and you don't have to worry about being judged, you can be yourself.The best information is always from someone who has been there and lived it.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register