Is anyone else nesting??? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Is anyone else nesting??? Is anyone else nesting???

Unread 05-09-2006, 06:35 AM
I thought I was crazy!

This weekend I washed everyone's bedding (7 in family) and hung it outside. I cleaned the windows (inside and out) steam cleaned everyones carpets. I also made a double batch of M & M cookies but, those are gone already. I'm shopping so there will be food in the house for weeks. I even told someone over the weekend I feel like I'm nesting. Too funny!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-09-2006, 07:40 AM
Me Too

i too have been nesting. i go in on june 9th and have every weekend between planned out. no one has to tell me to keep busy! it is the nervous energy, i think, that keeps me going. good to hear this is normal and that i'm not going crazy... i hope that i will like the new curtains after the surgery, lol.
Unread 05-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Is anyone else nesting???

I'm glad I'm not alone and reading all your messages gave me much laughter. My carpets are steam cleaned and last weekend we did the big garage sale and the leftovers went to the thrift store. I think it will help us relax somewhat when we get home from the hospital. Today I made a way too long To Do List of things I want to do before Thursday pm (surgery is Fri). I sure am going to need that rest come Friday. Feeling very anxious about it too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-09-2006, 11:46 AM
Is anyone else nesting???

My nesting seems to be taking place at work more than at home! I moved last weekend and that was a process that has taken months on end (original move date was for last Dec! but the house needed more work than they thought) So all my cleaning out had taken place before I was diagnosed! lol

That leaves me at the job site, cleaning up any lose ends I can find (with 6 men there's a LOT of those) getting them stocked, in order, then planning on what I'm taking home to work on while I recover.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register