update on appt- have Question also | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

update on appt- have Question also update on appt- have Question also

Unread 02-11-2010, 04:02 PM
update on appt- have Question also

So sounds like will need the bladder repair and hyst. However, while doing exam dr found something on my right side. He doesn't know what it is- said didn't feel like a cyst, but felt like something but doesn't know what, he thinks maybe bowel. Everything is on hold now till we find out what is going on. Have to have u.s. then he will know more for sure. Anyone have anything like this happen to them? I'm very nervous of a possible mass by ovary or the bowel being somewhere it shouldn't be. Thank you for reading and anything you can offer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-15-2010, 06:42 AM
Re: update on appt- have Question also

Hi

Have you had your ultra sound yet? I have had a couple of scares where my thought there was something, and the tests showed nothing serious. I hope that is what this turns out to be for you too, something that is insignificant and can be taken care of during your surgery.

Let us know how you are doing.

Kay
Unread 02-15-2010, 07:29 AM

my u.s. is this wed. so hopefully it will all work out. unfortunatly, I will need for sure the hyst and bladder repair regardless of this new scare. which i still feel is terrible. Its scary. but my Dr said i waited to long for the hyst and bladder repair as it is. Dr said I could end up in the emergency if not taken care of soon due to it falling out and not being able to get it back in right away those couple times. ahhhhh. Thank you for your kind words of support in a stressful situation. When you hear mass and then not sure what it is well you know where the mind goes. and the bowel comment threw me off. Sorry so long. little stressed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-15-2010, 08:11 AM

Please update us on Wed. and let us know what they found. Good luck to you.
Unread 02-15-2010, 08:27 AM

I'm in the same boat. I had a CT done in September and the thought they saw a cyst on my right ovary. When I went in for my exam 2 weeks ago I told my gyn about it and he said he felt something but didn't think it was a cyst. He brought the ultrasound machine in and found that it was an extremely swollen ovary. Hopefully yours is the same!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register