Upcoming Abdominal hysterectomy 7/22: I'm in so much PAIN! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Upcoming Abdominal hysterectomy 7/22: I'm in so much PAIN! Upcoming Abdominal hysterectomy 7/22: I'm in so much PAIN!

Unread 07-10-2015, 11:37 PM
Upcoming Abdominal hysterectomy 7/22: I'm in so much PAIN!

Hi y'all, didn't know where else to put this and I didn't have anywhere else to turn. I'm in soooo much pain these days. Its like this monster in my belly knows I'm about to get rid of it and so its determined to cause me as much pain and agony as possible right up to the bitter end!

I had just finished a 15 day period when my gyno did a vaginal ultrasound and woke the beast up again and here I am with ANOTHER period! UGH!

This one has lasted 8 days so far, and I'm sure the only reason its been light is because I haven't missed any doses of Lysteda.

I'm so tired of not being able to work, not being able to wear ONE pair of pants all day, not being able to stay clean all day, not being able to function, not being able to get comfortable, not having my hips hurt, not being able to stay awake and not being able to sleep!

This is TORTURE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-10-2015, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara369 View Post
Hi y'all, didn't know where else to put this and I didn't have anywhere else to turn. I'm in soooo much pain these days. Its like this monster in my belly knows I'm about to get rid of it and so its determined to cause me as much pain and agony as possible right up to the bitter end!

I had just finished a 15 day period when my gyno did a vaginal ultrasound and woke the beast up again and here I am with ANOTHER period! UGH!

This one has lasted 8 days so far, and I'm sure the only reason its been light is because I haven't missed any doses of Lysteda.

I'm so tired of not being able to work, not being able to wear ONE pair of pants all day, not being able to stay clean all day, not being able to function, not being able to get comfortable, not having my hips hurt, not being able to stay awake and not being able to sleep!

This is TORTURE!
Hang in there! Not long now! I'm having mine around the same time as you.

Soon you will be free and it will be times like this during the recovery that you'll know you made the right decision.

Oh to be free, hey?
Unread 07-11-2015, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monniemoo View Post
Hang in there! Not long now! I'm having mine around the same time as you.

Soon you will be free and it will be times like this during the recovery that you'll know you made the right decision.

Oh to be free, hey?
Thanks MoonieMoo 😊 I needed that! Nice to know we're not alone. Yes! To be freeeeeeee!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-11-2015, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara369 View Post
Thanks MoonieMoo 😊 I needed that! Nice to know we're not alone. Yes! To be freeeeeeee!
You are definitely not alone! Can feel like it though, hey?

Just be great to have this finally sorted.
Unread 07-11-2015, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monniemoo View Post
You are definitely not alone! Can feel like it though, hey?

Just be great to have this finally sorted.
😃 the 22 July cannot get here quick enough. I'm up resorting dresser drawers. Its like I'm nesting for surgery lol
Unread 07-13-2015, 01:57 AM
Re: Upcoming Abdominal hysterectomy 7/22: I'm in so much PAIN!

Yay for July 22nd. I will be with you in spirit while we are both under the happy juice. I pray that all goes well for you and that you finally find relief. Best wishes and here's to a speedy recovery.
Unread 07-13-2015, 04:11 AM

I am 5 weeks post op today. It was the best decision I have made. Even being tired from my recovery I feel so much better.

I smile. I am not afraid if what I am wearing out in public.
Unread 07-13-2015, 08:47 AM

Yes! Hooray for July 22nd! I'm sitting here with my hot pad because my ovary is killing me... My Frankenfibroid is smashing my insides & it hurts to walk. Cannot wait for this to be done!
Unread 07-13-2015, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jka972 View Post
I am 5 weeks post op today. It was the best decision I have made. Even being tired from my recovery I feel so much better.

I smile. I am not afraid if what I am wearing out in public.
Thank you for this! We need to hear all the positive stuff!!!
Unread 07-13-2015, 09:18 AM

[quote=Ms. Sass;4629908]Thank you for this! We need to hear all the positive stuff!!![/QUOTE

You are welcome. There are lots of good things to be read. Just realize that once it is done everyone heals differently. Use your post op recovery thread. It will help you realize there are others going through the same things as you at the same time as you.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register