SURVEY: No Ovaries Yes HRT What are you Taking? (Not for questions or concerns.) | The Polling and Petition Place | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hyster Sisters Extras and Add-Ons > The Polling and Petition Place

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

SURVEY: No Ovaries Yes HRT  What are you Taking? (Not for questions or concerns.) SURVEY: No Ovaries Yes HRT What are you Taking? (Not for questions or concerns.)

Unread 06-04-2017, 06:58 AM
SURVEY: No Ovaries Yes HRT What are you Taking? (Not for questions or concerns.)

I have been talking to a few ladies and have heard some interesting and very unique regimens. For example like keeping a patch on for more 3 days quit for 1 day etc. I know that everyone is different but I am trying to tweet mine and thought how about a survey to see what people are actually doing? Let's think outside the box. So my question is five parts feel free to answer one part or all Five as you feel comfortable. Any info helps.

1) What hormones are you taking and how much? Name and what type and dosage (ie estradiol patch .0375)

2) Where or how are you adminstering it? (ie thighs? arms? mouth ) do you switch places? (arms then thighs) and how often are you changing? (ie 2x a week)

3) How long have you done this? (ie 5 years)

4) Are you feeling good or is it still a work in progress? (ie I'm doing awesome)

5) What is your age? (ie 29) Accurate ages only please ( you don't have to answer but I think will be helpful)

Thank you so much...Love this forum... I am looking forward to any replys and informing myself and others with new ideas

Admin. Note - Please start a new thread in the hormone forum which fits your circumstances if you have any questions or concerns about your hormone therapy. That will help ensure that you get the input you need and deserve from members who can relate.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-04-2017, 07:29 AM
Re: Survey Question No Ovaries Yes HRT What are you Taking?

1) Estradiol Generic Patch .0375
Progesterone Cream 6% Compounded

2) Estradiol Switch 2x weekly monday & thursday, move to different areas of my rear end every time.
Progesterone nightly 2 pumps switch one leg then other leg then each arm

3) How long have you done this? Estradiol on and off this dosage is at 2 months. Progesterone almost 3 weeks.

4) Are you feeling good or is it still a work in progress? Work in progress: some days feeling good others bad usually last day of patch is the best sometimes not. I do have hot flashes still occasionally and ringing in the ears.. Tried to move up to more estrogen but get headaches.

5) What is your age? 46
Unread 06-04-2017, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imtrying View Post
I have been talking to a few ladies and have heard some interesting and very unique regimens. For example like keeping a patch on for more 3 days quit for 1 day etc. I know that everyone is different but I am trying to tweet mine and thought how about a survey to see what people are actually doing? Let's think outside the box. So my question is five parts feel free to answer one part or all Five as you feel comfortable. Any info helps.

1) What hormones are you taking and how much? Name and what type and dosage (ie estradiol patch .0375)

2) Where or how are you adminstering it? (ie thighs? arms? mouth ) do you switch places? (arms then thighs) and how often are you changing? (ie 2x a week)

3) How long have you done this? (ie 5 years)

4) Are you feeling good or is it still a work in progress? (ie I'm doing awesome)

5) What is your age? (ie 29) Accurate ages only please ( you don't have to answer but I think will be helpful)

Thank you so much...Love this forum... I am looking forward to any replys and informing myself and others with new ideas
1. Estradiol .5mg patch change every 3-4 days, rotating spots on abdoment. 3 weeks, was on premarin .9 for 8 months, but wasn't absorbing it. Emerita Progesterone cream 1/2 tsp morning, 1/8 tsp around 11 then 1/2 tsp bedtime, x 1 week and has been keeping my blood sugars even. Dr thinks I have adrenal fatigue r/t estrogen dominance, been on adrenal diet, feeling way better than I was 1 weeks ago. May be adding Testosterone depending on my results. I am 36.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-04-2017, 07:46 AM

1) Estradot patch .31 (.25+1/4 of patch trying to increase to 1/2)
Prometrium 100mg

2) Estradot Switch 2x weekly Tuesday and Friday, move to different places (I like the belly spot because I can have an eye on the patch)
Prometrium once a day at night

3) 2 weeks for both (estradiol was at 11 two weeks ago)

4) Work in progress for me as well, some days feeling good others bad usually last day of patch is the best. I feel I am SUPER SENSITIVE to estradiol but menopause side effects have subsided. Ear ringing is the worst for me, terrible when I change my patch or try to increase even a little bit.

5) What is your age? 42
Unread 06-04-2017, 02:09 PM

Thanks for replying Ladies Hope we continue to get more.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register