Pre-Op Nightmare | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Pre-Op Nightmare Pre-Op Nightmare

Unread 05-01-2006, 06:30 PM
i didn't have my pre opt

today.. the doctor called out sick.. so now i am suppose to go tomorrow afternoo. i am so nervous and now i have to wait more... the waiting is killing me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Pre-Op Nightmare

Hang in there. Some things are out of our control and this seems to be one...Nervousness is normal..we've all experienced that. Hopefully everything will still work out as planned...let us know.
Unread 05-01-2006, 06:38 PM
Pre-Op Nightmare

oh that stinks...i know the waiting is hard,and even more so when you emotionally prepare for something,and it get postponed or cancelled...just hang in there,it will be here before you know it....good luck to you....sonie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-01-2006, 07:21 PM
Pre-Op Nightmare

Oh, that's too bad, but try not to be nervous, easier said than done. If you have something to help you relax, take that, and good a good nights rest. It will go fine.
Loriann
Unread 05-02-2006, 10:11 PM
pre-opt nightmare... reposted

my pre-opt was a nightmare today... the doctor was out of the office delivering a baby... so i didn't get to talk to her until like 3:15 or so, then over to the hosptial for blood work... and ekg... my doctor was suppose to fax over the order, so when i get there the recp. so they have no orders, that nothing was faxed over... so they call the doctors office, and no answer.. so i go back to the doctor office and the recp. says they give her the wrong fax # so back to the hosptial i go... boy what a nightmare today has been... i am not sure if this is some sign from above telling not to have the surgery tomorrow (may 3rd) anyway thanks for listening to me.. (and I am sorry for any misspelled words... oh ya i did get the pre opt stuff done, except for talking to the pre-opt nurse...
Unread 05-02-2006, 10:55 PM
Pre-Op Nightmare

I think this is a sign from above telling you that if mistakes were to be made they were ALL made today! This way your surgery will go wonderfully well. I will be thinking of you during the day and just know that everything will be fine. In my business we say a bad rehearsal makes for a good performance!

singing rabbit
Unread 05-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Off to the

will it is my turn to go the castle...i have to leave my house at 10:30 to be at the hosptial at 11:30... my sisters and brother and my girls and my boyfriend will be there.. i didn't sleep to good last nigth and i am so hungry this morning and in need of some coffee. my doctor told me yesterday that they would do the bowel prep at the hoptail. well i better go take a shower and shave.. take care to you all..
Unread 05-03-2006, 11:35 AM
Pre-Op Nightmare

Good luck today.
Unread 05-03-2006, 12:01 PM
Pre-Op Nightmare

KAOSOM2107 - Please let us know how you do. You have probably just come out of surgery and I will be saying a prayer for you and thinking about you. Keep in touch when you get back home!

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register