LAVH emotions & everything | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

emotions & everything emotions & everything

Unread 10-10-2013, 10:18 AM
emotions & everything

Anyone else overly emotional & happy one second & bawling or weepy the next? Or feeling mad n angry for no reason? Anyone else find them self over analyzing more emotionally?? I feel like I'm going coo coo?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-10-2013, 10:37 AM
Re: emotions & everything

Yes! I have found lately the only emotion I seem to be able to conjure up is anger. Like I am irritated by the smallest things and just pretty much mad at the world. I don't know if it's loneliness, not being able to do much or what, but I never knew I was such an angry person!
Unread 10-10-2013, 11:32 AM
emotions & everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2scrub View Post
Yes! I have found lately the only emotion I seem to be able to conjure up is anger. Like I am irritated by the smallest things and just pretty much mad at the world. I don't know if it's loneliness, not being able to do much or what, but I never knew I was such an angry person!
Same here! I find I can't take or handle any sarcasum @ all. Sets me right off crying and the works. Wonder if its my hormones???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-10-2013, 11:43 AM

It sounds a whole like like fluctuating hormones to me. Remember, if you kept your ovaries, they can shut down for a bit. They have likely had part of their blood supply interrupted when your uterus was removed, and they may take a few weeks to get it re-established again. Until then, you may have some menopause symptoms which includes moodiness. Hopefully it will straighten out for you soon.
Unread 10-10-2013, 11:21 PM

Totally!!!! I'm so bored, depressed and lonely I just build up anger throughout the day. It's terrible. I wrote down things to be happy about and what I need to do to be happy. I feel so bad for everyone around me.
Unread 10-11-2013, 04:42 PM

My Dr took out everything but just enough of left ovary is left to prevent menopause. My uterus was Extremely huge. I'm glad its out and everything but gosh I feel like a nut job. I'm getting to honkerblonky over stuff n wind up crying for ever. I'm going to go coo coo Lol
Unread 10-11-2013, 05:18 PM

Even though your doc left part of an ovary behind, it may take a little while for it to start functioning optimally. In the meantime, you may feel emotional. I hope it doesn't last too long.
Unread 10-11-2013, 09:39 PM
emotions & everything

I am going into my 4 week post opp and I really don't feel like I am different at all. Except I am emotional off and on every one in a while. Today was a pretty bad day and I haven't had one of those days since a week after my surgery. My surgery was on the 16th of October. I do feel as though it really messes with my mind I wonder if that happens to anyone else.
Unread 10-11-2013, 09:48 PM
emotions & everything

I am going into my 4 week post opp and I really don't feel like I am different at all. Except I am emotional off and on every one in a while. Today was a pretty bad day and I haven't had one of those days since a week after my surgery. My surgery was on the 16th of October. I do feel as though it really messes with my mind I wonder if that happens to anyone else.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register