Piercing pain, Few bowel movements, lots gas... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Piercing pain, Few bowel movements, lots gas... Piercing pain, Few bowel movements, lots gas...

Unread 07-08-2012, 12:12 PM
Piercing pain, Few bowel movements, lots gas...

I had my surgery June 8,2012... Other then the fact I had a horrible allergic reaction to glue adhesive across whole pelvis, at two Weeks the Dr said I was hezling well. Im 37, and have had other surgeries such as gastric bypass, hernia, c section, etc...this was an abdominal and I kept ovaries.
Im getting really concerned... I have NEVER gone without at least three good bowel movements a day at pretty specific times. I was getting back to schedule for at least two up till four or so days ago. I have gas and bloating that will not hardly come out, have taken alot of stool softeners, and even an herbal colon cleanse. I am in SO much pain sometimes I could scream. I have the heavey feeling in place of uteris as some have mentioned, and the piercing through left side where bowel and ovary are. I quit driving a few days ago for fear I was tearing it more while getting up into Tahoe.
Today I feel light headed, have awful headache agsin, have been nauceous off and on, and im dealing with my siatica flaring on top of everything else.
Very painful last few days when urinating or having bm, but bm helps relieve pain. Having few though, and I am really worried somethings going on with bowel. I wsnt to go to er to have tests done, but not sure which ones. The pain is overwhelming and to the point it striles up pain even between my breasts. I cant wear any of my pants.
My mom is tired of me being down, and I just dont know what to do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Re: Piercing pain, Few bowel movements, lots gas...

Libertymoon74,

I'm so sorry that you are in so much pain. Please call your doctor or head to the ER.

Keep us posted on how you're doing.

Unread 07-08-2012, 01:00 PM

I would go to the ER and tell them everything you've just told us. It does sound like something isn't right with your bowels. I'm so sorry! Prayers for you!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-08-2012, 02:25 PM

Liberty moon, How are you doing?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register