Over Doing It? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Over Doing It? Over Doing It?

Unread 08-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Over Doing It?

Hope all is well with everyone..I only have one thing I wonder about....How do you know when you are over doing it? I have two small boys and I have already been up cooking and such..but I have not done any lifting..I dont feel bad when I am up and about. I feel worse when I am laying down doing nothing cause it makes my ribs and back hurt. SO,does anyone know the signs of over doing it??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-02-2008, 12:15 AM
Over Doing It?

One surefire sign in bleeding or spotting. Even if you are up and about you should be taking breaks and resting periodically throughout the day. How little are your boys? If they are toddlers, whatever you do, DON'T pick them up! Good luck - hope you continue to feel well!
Unread 08-02-2008, 01:01 AM
Over Doing It?

Your body will let ya know the next day, trust me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-02-2008, 10:58 AM
Over Doing It?

Thanks for the replies. My goys are 5 and 2. Dont have to much trouble with them. I think I have been doing ok. I dont lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk and I havent felt anything pull or pain. Most of what I do is stand and walk. I have no break out bleeding but i have very light spotting that I have had since day one. Its really,really hard to stay down when you have kids..lol. The other problem I have had is when I am laying down or sitting I get very bad rib and lower back pain. Thats another reason I am up alot.
Well better go lay back down, wish everyone well.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register