Ready for a change | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysteritaville - Wellness Post Hysterectomy > HysterSisters Club House > Time for Curves

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Ready for a change Ready for a change

Unread 03-10-2005, 12:34 AM
Unhappy - Ready for a change Ready for a change

I have my hyster for a few years. I started out on hrt but stopped after a few months worried about cancecr. I weighed 125 up until 6 months ago and now weigh 160, i am only 33 and this has been a big change to me. I had been handeling the moods up until i got the flu that turned in to pnumonia . I seem to not be me. I feel like noone wants me a round, and i get very moody now. This added weight has really got to where it is bothering me too. My DH is wonderful but my sex life is nowhere near where it should be. I can't sleep until 4 in the morning it's like I have insomnia. I am starting at my Water and wellness but I have never done weights and am embarrassed to go in and let them know i have no idea what i am doing and I am embarassed at my weight and someone seeing me so i want to go when there is very little people . I thought about curves but at this one my DH can go with me, if he will. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Ready for a change!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-10-2005, 07:21 PM
Ready for a change

Hi there

I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time right now It does sound like most of your problems are related to the lack of hormones. Have you asked your doctor about using supplements to help manage the menopausal symptoms?

Where exercising is concerned, don't worry too much about not knowing how to use the equipment: most places will train you in proper use anyways I love Curves, but if you prefer to exercise with your husband, Curves may not be the answer for you: The most important part to remember, when choosing an exercise program, is to choose one that you are comfortable with and that you enjoy. This way, you're much more likely to stick with it.

Sending tons of s your way and wishing you the best of luck.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register