this sux so much pain ..... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

this sux  so much pain  ..... this sux so much pain .....

Unread 08-04-2013, 09:52 AM
this sux so much pain .....

Had a total abdominal even ovaries on July 24th and so sick of gas pain and pain haven a b m. Peeing still isn't normal. All I wanna do is cry. This pain is killing me . I camcan't take narcotics they make me vomit. Tired of tryen to walk the gas off. I feel like a pain in my hubbys butt. When will this pain start letting up ??????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-04-2013, 12:03 PM
Re: this sux so much pain .....

Are you on estrogen? When I started my estrogen my pain all but disappeared. Low estrogen makes everything hurt more.
Unread 08-04-2013, 12:11 PM

Just got the pills Friday. Still having heat flashes and cold flashes. I wake up soaked.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-04-2013, 12:40 PM

hi, dear. Remember, it has just barely been 2 weeks since your surgery. Don't be so hard on yourself. I thought all the same things. But, the urination will be normal again....they had to relocate your bladder during surgery, so it will feel weird for awhile. If you are having trouble pooping, try Miramax it helps get everything moving. I don't like narcotics, so after. Week I stopped. A pillow over my belly and a belly belt, almost like a girdle helped decrease the pain while coughing and sneezing. I am 6 weeks post op and still have pain, too....but it gets a little better everyday, as I will pray you do, too.
Unread 08-04-2013, 01:39 PM

I got a patch called Climara for the hot flashes. It's a once a week, really easy since I'm not great a remembering to take my pills.
My surgery was July 23, I know how ur feeling.
R u on any pain meds? I had Norco, a narcotic and Motrin 600. I'm off the Norco now since it only contributed to the constipation.
Hoping some wise women can give u good advice...right there with u.
Unread 08-04-2013, 01:42 PM

Girl, hang in there. I was not prepared for the gas pains! I used Gas X . Ask your Dr. If its ok... Hot chamomile tea helped too. Peeing is still weird, I'm 6 weeks post op. I did too much walking about a week post op and had trouble emptying my bladder, maybe from swelling? I figured out if you learn forward on the toilet while peeing, it helped so much. No one told me about difficulty peeing...
Unread 08-04-2013, 02:46 PM

Hubby took me for a ride. Gas pains r a lil better this evening. I just feel so crappy. The heat flashes never wanna end. Crying o my. I am ready to be several weeks in so I can try to help women out instead of needing the help. Thank u very much though everyone.
Unread 08-04-2013, 02:53 PM

Give the estrogen some time to work, it has to build up in your system. I am not a fan of hot flashes either. I've only had two today compared to about 20 or 30 my first day post op.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register