Had to stay at the castle for a bout | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Had to stay at the castle for a bout Had to stay at the castle for a bout

Unread 12-15-2006, 03:15 PM
Had to stay at the castle for a bout

Hello my sistahs,
Boy have I missed you all. So much has happened since I last posted. Remember when I was complaining about the pain in my left side? Well they turned out to be absessess. They were extremely painful and took a butt load of antiboitics to get them out of there, thats right my sistahs, no surgery. Those things popped and dropped the funkiest smelling, most disgusting infectious liquid from my vagina. I nearly puked. Hey got enough antibiotics in me now that if I were to KISS someone with gonorrhea, I'd cure them. LOL. I was at the castle for 5days and it was boring as heck. So that is where I've been my sistahs. I feel 90% better and I hope that you all are healing great. I love you all

Tamar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-15-2006, 05:46 PM

Glad you're back with us, and I hope you feel better soon, my sister
Unread 12-15-2006, 05:51 PM

Hey Ms T !
Glad you're doing better!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-15-2006, 06:10 PM

Hey Tamar!
So glad that you are on the mend. You have been missed! It's great that no surgery was needed. Sorry you had to go thru what you did though. Keep your great attitude and you will do fine!

Ginny
Unread 12-16-2006, 09:23 AM

Hey whoa-man, I was wondering where your sassy lil self went to!! Good to have you back! I'm sorry to hear you had more owies, and hope you're ALL better very soon! You take care and I hope to see you back posting with that Tamar style we all love!

Diane
Unread 12-16-2006, 10:48 AM
Thank you my sistahs

Thank you all for your well wishes and I would just like to say that even though I had a really bad experience I do not regret it. Gonna tell ya why. I had one of the finest doctors looking in on me. He was a real pretty boy. I tell ya, if I was full of infection I would have let him fill me up LOL. Shhhh, don't tell dh He was really great though and he made being in the castle a whole lot easier. Well my sistahs, going to find something to do with myself. I can't have sex yet and oh yeah do you know that having that darn infection set me back a few weeks. My darn head is going to explode. Love you my sistahs, keep smiling.

Tamar
Unread 12-16-2006, 10:52 AM

LOL you're funny, Tamar!

I have infection too and basically the dr. told me I lost about a week of my recovery. So even though I'm at Day 17, he feels I'm more about Day 10
Sex really is the last thing from our minds around here right now but it may return soon - hahaha.
Unread 12-16-2006, 01:55 PM

My sistah intune101, I was so infected that I just got out of the hospital just yesterday and I am so full of antibiotics I should own part of the company. I think, eat and sleep sex because that is what I have to look forward to when all of this is over. Most of our sistahs here are looking forward to the day that they get to check out their new equipment LOL. Laughter is the best medicine my sistah and we enjoy ourselves here. Love you and get well soon

Tamar
Unread 12-16-2006, 04:48 PM

I totally agree with laughter being the best medicine. If I didn't make fun of everything going on with me, my head would be going through the wall.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register