Dear Uterus, you have to go! (mentions kids) - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Dear Uterus, you have to go! (mentions kids) Dear Uterus, you have to go! (mentions kids)

Unread 04-16-2011, 11:21 PM
Re: Dear Uterus, you have to go! (mentions kids)

I had ablation a year before my hyaterectomy and it failed because I had adenomyosis and the blood was coming from inside the uterine tissue and not just the lining. I remember my bathroom looking just the way you described yours. I don't miss that at all. I am so happy when someone at an xray asks me if I could be pregnant and I get to say..nope..evicted the uterus. Lol. I wish you well and hope you find your happy sacrifice-free new self. lol *HUGS*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-16-2011, 11:44 PM

Love your eviction notice, cynner!!
Unread 04-17-2011, 12:29 AM

Love the letter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslwest27 View Post
I love that eviction notice !!!

And as for my uterus you have only gave me hell from 8 yrs old till now and you know what im tired of your discrespect so as of Aug 24 you are no longer a member of the family and u need to leave so I called my police man (aka the surgeron) so excort you out my house so get all your mess cause you are leavin asap!

Wow that felt good! lol

Good Bless !
and that too
Unread 04-17-2011, 08:11 AM

Well I just love that letter, I think that is a great idea...I may just have to write an eviction notice to mine as well - with no terms to staying LOL. After 20 yrs of misery, pain, bleeding - since 3rd grade- our time is OVER. I would have to thank you for housing my beautiful boys for the short time you allowed them to visit, but our time is over..... I am so incredibly excited to live life without you and your miserable friends!!! Best of Luck Ladies, this is one of the best choices I have EVER made
Unread 04-17-2011, 03:48 PM

Yeah! Someone who really understands just how horrible a out of control uterus can be. Lock the sucker up and throw away the key! Great outlook. Thanks for the laugh and the prespective!
Unread 04-17-2011, 05:11 PM

dear uterus,
you came to me for the first time at age 15 in health class. you have been with me for 40 years. you have always caused problems when you would come to visit. pain so bad that i couldn't move and would be down for a couple of days. you have failed me when it came to having babies. causing a blatum ovum to occur and then never doing what you were suppose to do to sustain life. you have invited your friend D&C to come visit when she was not invited.
now the time has come for me to finally tell you that you are not need here and your job has been terminated!!!
i would tell you that it was nice knowing you but that would be a lie.
thanks for nothing and GOODBYE!!

TAH- march 15th, 2011
Unread 04-17-2011, 06:33 PM

Cynner, loved the letter! Just out of curiosity, where are you guys stationed?
Unread 04-18-2011, 07:18 AM

Soooooo great. I was really reluctant at first but like you I am so happy not to have all the problems my uterus has caused over the past 37 years. Like you all it has given me two precious DD's and I wouldn't trade them for the world. But your letter is awesome and made me smile. BEst wishes to all my hyster sisters and Happy Healing.
Unread 04-18-2011, 07:22 AM

I am so happy to hear that your surgery went well and that you are ok. I pray that you heal fast and completely. Best wishes to you and good riddence (?) to uterus. GOd Bless.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register