Binder for total abdominal hysterectomy? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Binder for total abdominal hysterectomy? Binder for total abdominal hysterectomy?

Unread 01-22-2015, 11:24 PM
Re: Binder for total abdominal hysterectomy?

Hi could you also send me the link as I live in Australia and have no idea where to get one from. Thanks x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-23-2015, 01:20 PM

i used ebay.com. search for abdominal binder medical, mobility & disability. the trick to using Ebay is to refine your search. go new, free shipping,lowest to highest prices + shipping and for quicker delivery look for places that are near to you. i live in the US in Utah so i got mine from California which took about 3 days to get to me. also use buy now button, which will limit all the posts to things that aren't auction. this is the exact one i purchased http://www.ebay.com/itm/111491057756...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT but you can browse and find what suits your needs. i hope i helped a little bit. I love ebay and have been using it to buy online for years. I hope you can find what you need to suit your needs
Unread 01-23-2015, 01:26 PM

you can also browse google for different styles and reviews and use google/shop to compare prices and products. i was short on time and cash so what i did was best for me. also check sizing descriptions to make sure what you get will fit you nicely. good luck
Unread 01-24-2015, 07:29 AM

I posted earlier about having a reaction to the binder and couldn't use it. Now 5 weeks later I have swelling in my belly. I have a neoprene nylon band for exercising so I used that yesterday. Worked great and also has a dual purpose. It is by fitness gear. Just a thought. Good luck to all recovering and those with upcoming surgeries.
Unread 01-24-2015, 11:40 AM
Binder for total abdominal hysterectomy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbaumann View Post
I posted earlier about having a reaction to the binder and couldn't use it. Now 5 weeks later I have swelling in my belly. I have a neoprene nylon band for exercising so I used that yesterday. Worked great and also has a dual purpose. It is by fitness gear. Just a thought. Good luck to all recovering and those with upcoming surgeries.
Thank you everyone for your responses & advice.
Unread 01-24-2015, 04:11 PM

Thank you for your responses I've ended up buying one from eBay x

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register