newbie here | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 01-29-2003, 05:43 PM
newbie here

Hi,
I was so excited when I came upon this site!
I went to the doctors last week and finally all the years of pain have taken their toll on me, and I said kidding to the doctor(but I actually meant it) I think its time to rip everything out, he said o.k. are you ready to and I said yes. I have a surgery date of Feb.24th I am really excited, but as I have seen from other postings, I am having the same feelings: cleaning the house like there is no tomorrow, eating more junk food then ever, crying for no reason, and thoughts of "oh should I be doing this". I think the hardest part is the waiting, if I could go tommorow I would be fine. I just had to say, this site is awesome; what a wonderful service to us woman. I am also sorry for not knowing all of the abbreviations yet.
tah, bso, appendectomy 2-24-03
hem cysts, fibroid, polyp, adhesions, swollen uterus
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-29-2003, 07:27 PM
newbie here

Welcome Lilkath

This site is a godsend isnt it
If you have any question before your surgery besure to ask around someone is sure to have been in a similar postition at some time.

Let us know when its your time to go to the castle, you can fill in your details under the calendar button at the top.

Your right in saying the waiting is the hardest part, if you need to rely on someone this site is invaluable.

Chelle
Unread 01-29-2003, 07:54 PM
newbie here

Lilkath,

Welcome to Hystersisters!

I was also relieved to find this site when I discovered I needed to have a hyst. There is so much information here and many caring sisters who are willing to share their knowledge and experience.

If you haven't yet checked the pre-op hints, here is the linK

Pre-Op Hysterectomy Articles

Post any and all of the questions you may have. No question is silly, trivial or too embarrassing - it has surely already been covered here! Funny how different, and yet alike, we are.

Best wishes to you!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register