Surgical menopause or just going crazy? No HRT - Page 3 | No Uterus - No Ovaries - No Hormones - Managing Menopause | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hormone Issues (HRT - No HRT) > No Uterus - No Ovaries - No Hormones - Managing Menopause

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Surgical menopause or just going crazy? No HRT Surgical menopause or just going crazy? No HRT

Unread 06-15-2017, 07:04 AM
Re: Surgical menopause or just going crazy? No HRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bd101810 View Post
I was looking into hgh and I'm thinking of asking my dr about it.. I doubt my insurance will pay for it but I am willing to pay out of pocket so anyone know about hgh too????
I have been on hgh for the past 6 months and all I can say is wow, the product is the bomb. Im using Ansomone from Anke Bio which is pharmaceutical grade hGH produced in China. But I came off for a couple of weeks and have recently had some serious insomnia and was hoping that the new kit of Ansomone will have me sleeping better. But I can't remember how quick this effect manifested itself. I remember the vivid deep sleep and dreams. But now I can't sleep and its making me crazy!!
Unread 06-15-2017, 11:55 AM
Surgical menopause or just going crazy? No HRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandykimmelwat View Post
Grateful Heart,

I'm in the same boat with history of PE and then endometrial cancer filled by Da Vinci Radical Hysterectomy. Has life gotten any better for you? I was already on Ambien 10mg because of insomnia and taking Effexor 75mg so I don't strangle my family (and because I tend to lay awake at night thinking about things to do - anxiety). So I am now 9 days post op and wondering how things have progressed with you. I also have hypothyroidism and hypoparathyroidism (can't take anything with extra calcium), so any info you can provide would give me a great leg up on my proactive research.

Thank you,

Brandy
Hi Brandy!! I am doing much better than I was when I wrote that post. I'm taking a natural medicine to manage the hot flashes, and it's helping. My moods are evening out, although I still have some days where I just curl up into a ball and cry. The enormity of what has happened to me hits me really hard sometimes, but I just tell myself that I'm on the sunny side of it now! I've had a lot of trouble with some very painful scar tissue around my incisions (I had five), and that's less now. Also, I think all my innards are done moving themselves around, and have finally decided where they will permanently live from now on so that's better too. I don't take any meds to help me sleep, b/c I don't like how they make me feel in the morning. I've always had trouble with bowel movements, but that issue has definitely gotten better too. I always say that if a person can sleep and poop, they've got the world in the palm of their hand!!
I'm going to focus on losing some weight, helping myself feel better physically and emotionally, and hopefully it will be onward and upward!! Let me know how you're doing.
(((Hugs)))
Aimee

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register