Please pray for me - Surgery July 5 | Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Please pray for me - Surgery July 5 Please pray for me - Surgery July 5

Unread 06-14-2017, 01:03 PM
Please pray for me - Surgery July 5

I am scheduled for July 5 and i really scared i was hoping for another chance to be a mother I pray and pray but i dont feel strength to deal with all my dreams shattered. But the GYN told me that is necessary even though i dont have any treatment. So please pray for me i am really scared and depress I cry almost every day since i schedule the operation.
Unread 06-14-2017, 02:04 PM
Please pray for me - Surgery July 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisy30 View Post
OMG THANK YOU!!! I am scheduled for July 5 and i really scared i was hoping for another chance to be a mother I pray and pray but i dont feel strength to deal with all my dreams shattered. But the GYN told me that is necessary even though i dont have any treatment. So please pray for me i am really scared and depress I cry almost every day since i schedule the operation.
I know exactly how you feel! But I just wanted to share something with you from my journal on Monday that I am praying into and trying to rest in

"Over this time I have to come to the realisation that I am not in control and I have a Heavenly Father who loves me greatly, all I have to do is stop and give all my worries, concerns and fears over to Him because, let’s be honest I rather have the one who created everything in control instead of myself any old day!

While driving yesterday I had a picture come to my mind of a young child just resting in their father’s arms without a care in the world. That is what I have to do with my Heavenly Father."

I hope and pray that this helps you.
Unread 06-19-2017, 08:55 AM
Re: encouraging Scriptures for surgery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffy1984 View Post
I know exactly how you feel! But I just wanted to share something with you from my journal on Monday that I am praying into and trying to rest in

"Over this time I have to come to the realisation that I am not in control and I have a Heavenly Father who loves me greatly, all I have to do is stop and give all my worries, concerns and fears over to Him because, let’s be honest I rather have the one who created everything in control instead of myself any old day!

While driving yesterday I had a picture come to my mind of a young child just resting in their father’s arms without a care in the world. That is what I have to do with my Heavenly Father."

I hope and pray that this helps you.

OMGGG thank you!!! You make me cry!!! so thankful for your words!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-19-2017, 07:09 PM
Re: Please pray for me - Surgery July 5

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
Jeremiah 29:11

Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be dismayed: for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9

Father in the mighty name of Jesus, I come before You in prayer for Your daughter lisy. Lord we are blessed by Your perfect timing. You know all that which concerns her Lord. Please calm her fears and provide her with a peace and strength beyond all understanding. Help her to trust that You above all have her best interest at heart and have a purpose for her life. Help her Father God to live with the assurance that You are with her, not only for this day, but also throughout all eternity. Please sustain her by Your grace. I love You and thank You in advance, for these things I pray in the matchless, miraculous name of Jesus, Amen!
Unread 06-20-2017, 09:46 AM

Thank you is really Great to read your pray i really need someone that understand what i am dealing with the anxiety and strees is HORRIBLE and i have to wait 2 weeks more OMG but finding comfort word is really good. I even mark on my bible app the verses you give me so i can read them in the hospital
Unread 06-20-2017, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisy30 View Post
Thank you is really Great to read your pray i really need someone that understand what i am dealing with the anxiety and strees is HORRIBLE and i have to wait 2 weeks more OMG but finding comfort word is really good. I even mark on my bible app the verses you give me so i can read them in the hospital

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register