scared/unsure | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

scared/unsure scared/unsure

Unread 10-16-2007, 04:17 PM
scared/unsure

I'm so glad I found this site I've been scanning the post since saturday and I've learned so much from this site Thank You I'm going to have a hysterectorm on Dec.6th as of right now, I'm haveing some problems getting some Luprony thru my insurance compy I'ts now to be delivered tomorrow I have a very large fibroid and my uterus is inlarged. I'm taking the Lupron to try and reduce the size of the Fibroid. when I was at the doctor's on Oct. 3 there was no question. now I'm scared to death I'm having some real problems with my emotions. I've been crying almost every day I'm just having mixed fellings about this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-16-2007, 04:20 PM
scared/unsure

I had a TAH on 7/3/07 and feel great. Waiting is truly the hardest part.
Unread 10-16-2007, 04:25 PM
scared/unsure

I took lupron from march until august. It was a lifesaver, due to not having pms, but other things still posed problems. GOOD LUCK~ You will be just fine!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-16-2007, 06:58 PM
scared/unsure

im not a fan of lupron but good luck and hope it reduces the size of it and good luck with the surgery . the surgery is not as bad as you imgaine befor hand
hugs
lisa
Unread 10-16-2007, 07:40 PM
scared/unsure

Yellowflower, This site is wonderful isn't it. I'm having an LAVH next week (25th). I also have fibroids. I'm not on Lupron so can't share my experience. My uterus is enlarged and some of the fibroids are big (not sure how big though). Your emotions are normal for what we are going through. The women on this site are fantastic. They offer so much support and care--you really aren't alone and you aren't the only one who feels the way you do. I like to read others postings because I have so many of the same questions.

Some days, I'm wonder if I'm rushing things, but then I have a day like RIGHT NOW where it can't come soon enough! Everyone says the waiting is the worst part and I believe them.

Lots of

Unread 10-18-2007, 04:24 PM
scared/unsure

thank all of you for yor responds I receive my shot of Lupron today and as Muffy217 said some days are better today is one of those days for me
Unread 10-18-2007, 04:57 PM
scared/unsure

Oh Ive been there done that several times. Ive taken Lupron on & off but this last time it didnt shrink the fibroids it only made me gain weight & bleed for over a month. I'm trying to make a decison too about just having a hysterectomy but Ive never had children so Im really not sure what I want to do. but good luck to you!
Unread 10-18-2007, 05:11 PM
scared/unsure

i hope your surgery goes well. its normal to feel so emotional over it. waiting is really the hardest part. good luck

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register