A very wonderful TVH | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

A very wonderful TVH A very wonderful TVH

Unread 06-20-2010, 08:22 AM
A very wonderful TVH

I had my TVH on may 25, and i have to say it was wonderful. Aside form the gas pains two days post op. I have noticed a slight swelling in my boobs but that really dont bother me. I did get the strange feeling this week that my cycle was gonna start but i have to remind myself that it will never happen again but i think its because i got to keep my overies. ya the incredible munchies were there as usual.. I'm just so happy i will never have to worrie about tampons and pads ever again. oh and the leaking that went with it. My friends were right the operation was the best thing i could have ever done. this web page has helped me so much with all the questions i could ever have and i'm so thank ful....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Re: A very wonderful TVH

We are Surgery date sisters! I too had mine on the 25th and had a TVH and kept my ovaries!!

I agree, best thing I ever did for myself!
My recovery has been amazing. Honestly the 2nd day post op was the hardest. But it got better and better each day. Will be 4 weeks on tuesday! Almost back to regular activities!!!
Unread 06-20-2010, 11:21 AM
Re: A very wonderful TVH

I so agree with you on recovery and this web site. My recovery has been so easy. I did lose my ovaries and haven't had any of the pms munchies. That's so nice because my face is so much clearer now that I'm not craving sweets and greasy things. I've lost some weight too which is also a good thing since I needed to.

As far as this web site I would have been lost without it. Everyone is so helpful.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register