Scheduled dVH/RALH Anxiety fix-venting | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Anxiety fix-venting Anxiety fix-venting

Unread 03-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Anxiety fix-venting

Hi, I just need to vent. My surgery was pushed back a week. Lupron inj making me have brain fog and power surges(flash intensified), although menses have stopped; desire for sex is gone. Plus I have a draining abcess on my bottom. In the process of moving, I am not sure where I will be recovering.. I'm hoping to have the robotic surgery, doc said it was doable despite having 3 C-sections (vertical scar)and a full tummy tuck. Didn't think I would need surgery. Now I am full of what ifs. Got rid of the C-section scar 2 yrs ago. I don't want to get cut. I am keeping busy and trying not to worry; regardless a hysterectomy has to be done. Though I work full time, barely surviving. only have 3 weeks to take off. ???
Helping others is very therapeutic. I just love this site. Wishing all princesses an uneventful surgery & smooth recovery. Any replies, advice, words of reassurance will be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Re: Anxiety fix-venting

Three weeks off is achievable with the da. Vinci surgery. The surgery has either 4 or 5. Small insicions Mine was 5 and. One is at the belly button and three are below. One above.

Hugs for all the stress going on around you!!
Unread 03-05-2013, 06:50 AM
Re: Anxiety fix-venting

I am having the da Vinci surgery. My doctor said 2-3 weeks off of work. Then it will be light duty for the remainder of the 6 weeks. We really need to heal so that there are no complications. This will be my third abdominal surgery. First was tubal ligation. Second was appendectomy. Now this.

Good luck and see you on the other side.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-05-2013, 10:22 AM
Anxiety fix-venting

Quote:
Originally Posted by kym66 View Post
Three weeks off is achievable with the da. Vinci surgery. The surgery has either 4 or 5. Small insicions Mine was 5 and. One is at the belly button and three are below. One above.

Hugs for all the stress going on around you!!
Thanks for the reassurance. :-)
Unread 03-05-2013, 10:26 AM
Anxiety fix-venting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilibeans View Post
I am having the da Vinci surgery. My doctor said 2-3 weeks off of work. Then it will be light duty for the remainder of the 6 weeks. We really need to heal so that there are no complications. This will be my third abdominal surgery. First was tubal ligation. Second was appendectomy. Now this.

Good luck and see you on the other side.
Thank you :-)

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register