Why so emotional??? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Why so emotional??? Why so emotional???

Unread 04-10-2007, 02:26 PM
Why so emotional???

Whew! And here I thought I was "losing it"! Every since I found out that I had to have this surgery i have been a big ball of emotions and it is driving me crazy! I am so glad it is not just me.

Im not usually a "crier", but sheesh, it seems like just THINKING about this surgery has me in tears and I have no idea why. Its not the havong surgery part or any of the things most people say it is, I honestly have no clue why I am so weepy. **** hormones??

Hope all goes well for you!

Cathy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-10-2007, 03:31 PM
Why so emotional???

I am so greatful to all of you for your words of support and for knowing that I am not the only one who is reacting this way. It helps more than you know!
Unread 04-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Why so emotional???

Many of us, myself included have done the same thing you are going thru. It is a major change not just a major surgery. So many personal questions run through your mind, Am I going to survive being put in menopause, how will I react to it etc. My biggest one was I was going to be a new woman, but would I be a better woman? I dont have the answer to that yet at 8 days post op, but I believe already that yes I am going to be a better woman. I am pain free. I am not always yelling at the teens, I feel so much better physically. Would I make this same choice again if I had to YES in a heartbeat.

Bonnie
Unread 04-11-2007, 06:28 AM
Why so emotional???

I am also very emotional right now. Whereas I usually am a very "hard" person, I feel like a big baby at times. The wrong question or remark puts me over the top and into a depression where I just go in my room to be alone. I feel like nobody understands, then I come here and know that I really am not alone. My emotions got so bad that I asked my dr if there was something that I could do to help me. He told me to go to my regular dr and explain the situation. I did and that dr put me on Wellbutrin for the depression. It seems to be working just fine. I know that when this is all over, I will be back to myself again! (it just seems like it is a world away)

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register