Dr appointment questions | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Dr appointment questions Dr appointment questions

Unread 06-16-2008, 08:29 AM
Dr appointment questions

I am going for my 6 week checkup and have written down all the questions from the article on this site. Are there any other questions I should ask? I always feel like I forgot to ask something AFTER I leave the doc's office.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-16-2008, 10:29 AM
Dr appointment questions

I agree with you, after I return from a doctor's appt. I remember something I should have asked. My post-op appointment is next week, interested in what other sisters respond.
Good luck with you recovery.
Unread 06-16-2008, 11:44 AM
Dr appointment questions

I am going to my two week appt. this thurs. I have a long list! I don't know what you would ask since you are ahead of me. I always wonder what all I can do of course without overdoing it.

I always want to know "WHY." ha I want to know WHY it feels this way or that and WHY the belly swells for so long.

Even going uneer anethes. I asked the Anethes. doc. why he was giving me oxygen before putting me to sleep. I find it all interesting. I love to learn and I ask questions galore.

I hope others will have good questions for you. I HATE to walk out and think of a good question!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-16-2008, 03:09 PM
Dr appointment questions

I have my 6 week post-op appt tomorrow (the only appt I was given since surgery) and what I have done is go through the list HysterSisters gives you plus I went through the Recovery Progress thread for my hyster date and wrote down any problems that seem to be prolonged or anything that I noted I should question my dr about. I myself am trying to be thorough since this will probably be my first and last visit with her.

No matter what make sure you get copies of your pathology and surgical reports. I think they have a lot of info regarding the surgery and findings that you may want to know about.

Hope this helps!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register