need to vent | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 10-06-2006, 07:47 AM
need to vent

This has been the most horrible expierience ive ever had!I had a tvh 61/2 weeks ago due to painful and irregular periods & bad paps for years.I kept my ovaries.In this 6 weeks i had an infection that almost killed me literally because the infection was so bad my organs started shutting down, my white blood cell count was over 25,my temp was 104.9 and i had abcesses the size of softballs and full of bloodclots i was hospitalized for 14 days anyways that was in the first 2 1/2 weeks since then ive had the cold and flu in which is now they tell me bronchitis, ive had 2 yeast infections in which they tell me was due to the heavy antibiotics i was taking, now i have thrush.When is this all gonna end? Im sick and tired of being sick and tired.Anyways i went for my checkup yesteray as well as had another catscan(my 4th in a month)and bloodwork. My doc tells me that catscan is a 1000 times better than the last ones but my left ovary is bulky what does this mean? He tells me he will see me in a few months whe he sets up a ultrasoud to check out ovary again because he tells me he wont do nothing right now because my body has been through so much.Anyways he has released me back to my life, he tells me to do whatever i want including sex .But yesterday during the exsam he said i still had stiches there that he could see does this make sense that he would realease me for sex if i still had stiches?Also he says try sex if it hurts wait another week.I dont understand, but i havent understood anything lately my brain has walked out on me.I dont know what im doing anymore im soo angry all the time.And im scared if i step back in my life something else is gonna go wrong.Im sorry ladies i needed to vent, and try to make sense of everything that has happened.Thanks for listening
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-06-2006, 07:57 AM
TIa

You poor baby!!!!! I am soo sorry about what you had to go thru.
I will include you in my prayers for smooth sailing from here on out.
My dr was extremely vague on what I can and can't do. In fact I posted a thread about it yesterday. He told me do stuff and if it hurts stop. My feeling was if it hurts isn't the damage done already.?????
Anyway, after consulting with the other sisters, reading lots of the other posts and discussions with dh, I am going to take it slow and easy. The one thing dr said over and over again is second surgery is harder so better to heal right the first time.
I figure I have years and years to clean cook and get some booty. Anyways the booty is the only thing I miss!
LOL
Hope this helps

Harley
Unread 10-06-2006, 09:06 AM
need to vent

Vent away hun!! s s s

I can't imagine going through all of that. I will keep you in my thoughts that things start looking up for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-06-2006, 11:39 AM
need to vent

Wow... Lady, you have been thru the mill and back again... I am truly
sorry you had to experience such a horrible time of it.....

From my own experience... I went to my 6 wks. post- op this past
Wed. and she also saw some sititches that had not dissolved yet...and told me ...NO - SEX... for 3 more weeks.......... just my

We are all pulling for you.......

Gen
Unread 10-07-2006, 07:04 AM
need to vent

Thanks ladies i think i will wait for some booty i just dont think i m ready yet anyways. Does anyone know when the chance for serious infection is over, cause i dont want another.I want to thank all you ladies for your support over the last weeks I dont mean to sound like a baby all the time but im just so tired of being sick all the time and i wish it would be over with Thanks

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register