I've had enough!! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I've had enough!! I've had enough!!

Unread 03-03-2008, 07:16 PM
I've had enough!!

251 hours and 10 minutes till surgery is scheduled to take place. LOL I am an analyst so ofcourse I had to work that one out.

I have read many of your posts over the last few weeks...I remember you talking about your busy time coming up and the celiac disease. My ex-MIL found out she has Lupus.

It is great to be able to share thoughts, concerns and questions with other ladies going through the same experiences. Plus DH get's a break from hearing TMI.

I get to keep my ovaries and they should last me a good estimated 8-9 years. Have to lose the cervix due to CIS, Uterus with suspected Adenomyosis, Anterior repair with NO mesh just about 3 stitches worth and bladder sling.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-03-2008, 08:15 PM
I've had enough!!

I've had enough too. I tried davacet in november. after 2 days, I started throwing up and couldn't stop. The worst is that I was tired, having pain for a while, I went to work, worked a high school football concession, and couldn't walk to my car by the end. I haven't been able to do anything. I went to the emergency room and found out that they weren't going to keep me. I got worst, went to another hospital, where they said I was fine. Probably had scar tissue or something. I went to emergency again, begged them to keep me, I didn't have insurance enough for that. When I did get it, my old gynecologist put me in the hospital in November. 48 hour hold to do test and get my pain under control. Then she left town, they gave me darvocet in the hospital even though I told them I couldn't have it, got sick and still, didn't get historectomy cause Gyn went out of town for the year. No other doctor could take me as new patient. They offered for me to go to emergency for more morphine, I declined to make more bills for that. I lay down most days, i get up for short burst to do things then, pay later for 3 days of laying in pain. I feel I have lost my mind before now. No money to care for my kids, asking for handouts from parents and whoever, my husband is with me so there isn't any assistance for intact family. I am scheduled for March 11th. I am suffering too much to be afraid now. I thought I would rupture and die at home for a time. I was alone all day on pain meds and sick. I also have had to be a duty ful wife. The pain in my pelvis is unreal. I was told that the reading of my ultrasound was wrong 4 times earlier. The diagnosis of fibroids last april was correct. by november my uerus was 10 times the size of normal one. I know I am bigger than that now. I interviewed for another position but am not able to even report for 2 days a week. sitting, standing, everything causes my blood pressure to rise. People have died from sepsis. I am not fighting this thing. Now that everyone that has seen me in puplic, heard we groan over the phone, or just led by God's spirit to share with me how wonderful it will be when this is all done. Women have encouraged me. This is the first time in the 27 years that I've been mentruating with bleeding lasting 2 weeks from the start. disabling cramping for 4 to 6 days. I didn't want to marry my husband for the fear that there wouldn't be children and the pain I suffered. from 95 to 97 when I had scar tissue and fibroids removed, I had a period. Not just spotting either. Only 2 day breaks a month. Don't ask how we weathered that. Got to be creative without penatration. nothing vulgar like other people though. Hang in there. I will do the same.
Unread 03-03-2008, 08:25 PM
I've had enough!!

Hello, I am brand new to the site. I don't know if you are the lady that wrote what a bad day she was having or what. I an just reaching out. I think I may have adenomyosis. I just don't know. I haven't gotten good care yet. All of my relatives and friends who live in northern part of the USA wonder how they let me leave the hospital in the state I am in. I just told them, I just hope I can live to get the procedure and see just what it is that is wrong. I am glad to see so many who are fighting so hard.
Unread 03-03-2008, 09:06 PM
I've had enough!!

Sorry for all your pain and discomfort you are having. It is hard when you are having trouble getting the proper medical attention that you need. We live an a town with 1 hospital (pop 70,000) and don't have too many options without having to drive an hour south.

There's a lot of good info on this site...read as much as you can before your surgery.
Unread 03-03-2008, 09:26 PM
I've had enough!!

Thank you. I am looking. I am luckier. I am surrounded by hospitals,doctors, but without proper insurance i found out just how useless they all can be. I feel better now that the women in my family have started opening up to me and telling me about their experience. I know it, having hysters, runs in my family, I just didn't get any details. Prayers are lifting my spirits too. I am looking forward to pain free and answers. Thank you for answering a lonely, emotionally recked lady.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register