It is one year for me!!!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

It is one year for me!!!!! It is one year for me!!!!!

Unread 09-11-2002, 02:03 PM
It is one year for me!!!!!

Hello dear sisters! Today is my one year Hysterversary (or my re-birthday!) I wanted to stop in here because I spent a lot of time here last year. Things might look bleak for a while but I want you to know that things do get better. Most of my fears never came true and the ones that did, weren't that bad at all!!!!! I spend a lot of time over in the No Hormone Desert now but I feel better and look better than I did before my hysterectomy.

Best of luck to all of you. As you move through this phase of your life, no matter which place on this site you go to you will find wonderful women willing to help.

Love,
Maggie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-11-2002, 02:09 PM

Happy Hysterversary! Thanks for giving us that great news! The LIW certainly will be glad to hear how well things have worked out for you/
Unread 09-11-2002, 02:53 PM
Thanks, Maggie

Thank you, Maggie! Thanks for sharing how well you are doing at 1 year post-op. My surgery is tomorrow and hearing this gives me hope that I will follow in your footsteps! Glad things worked out so well for you.

Take good care, Gracie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-11-2002, 10:08 PM

Thank you Maggie for taking a moment to come back and reasure all of us. It's women like you that make this site so awesome. Your post will be read by many and remembered as a positive experience.

I'm happy for you that you are feeling good and very grateful that you thought of everyone here....thanks again for the encouragement.
Unread 09-11-2002, 11:27 PM

Happy Hysterversary Maggie

Thank you so much for popping in and giving some words of encouragement and wisdom to our

I am so happy to hear that you are doing so great.

Take Care
Unread 09-12-2002, 05:11 AM
Good to hear!!

Thank you so much for posting your positive story! I have honestly been wondering if I should keep reading some of the stories here. Don't get me wrong..I LOVE this site, and am so glad that it's here. But when I read about some of the post op problems, it just makes my head swim with all kinds of post op scenarios! I sometimes wonder if I'll just be trading one problem for another, and have actually had fleeting moments of considering cancelling my surgery!
One thing I do know for sure..that I read here all the time...the WAITING is so difficult!! Can't wait to just be on the other side of this. I plan to be posting my own happy outcome in the months to come!
Take care...
Kathy

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register