Pain is getting worse...endo I guess? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Pain is getting worse...endo I guess? Pain is getting worse...endo I guess?

Unread 02-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Getting worse for some reason

(((BIGHUG))) to you, I feel your pain---the Vicodin is the only thing that is even touching the pain. I hear you loud and clear! I hope you got some sleep! I am soooo glad you're back doesn't hurt either. Hang in there, and rest. I do the same thing, I've been rocking back and forth a little on the floor, and I'm just going to stay online for a bit, just wanted to check in on sisters :-) You have a good dose of the Vicodin, I have the 5/500mg. Why does it seem that this pain is getting worse as surgery gets closer--mind over matter I bet ya! lol My prayers will be with you absolutely. Thank you as well.

I'm not even going to try to figure it out. lol I'm telling myself that I will no longer whine-I'm all whined out, but sisters, I have been in pain ALL day and I'm sitting here with major cramping. I missed you sisters today! I am going to take a third Vicodin, a Xanax, eat something, and go to bed. I've been pounding water all day, to just flush my system out, and only smoked about 8 cigs-too ill. I am really, really getting worse, and it's truly scaring me. I'll remember, though, we've talked about doing anything to help the anxiety and the pain. I had to take 2 Vicodin at a time this morning, made me nauseas. I usually only need 1. NO whining! LOL It has just really gotten worse since last night. I went out grocery shopping this morning, and went to the bank--I couldn't even drive between the lines, because I was so out of it and the pain was so bad. My friend Tina is getting a lap tomorrow in the am and I'm going to see her, and be there for her. She's my 'bestest' friend.

Just wanted to thank you so much all for being here, I hate it when we all feel so sick, I can barely even go online. I just keep reminding myself that all is good, keeping chin up, praying for all of us ~ thanks for letting me vent again.

s to ALL ~ Hope y'all had a fantastic day! And remember....
- Isaiah 53:5
- Psalm 91:16
- Psalm 103:3
- Matt 8:17
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-08-2005, 08:12 PM
back pain

hi ladies

im 4 weeks post op lsh

severe endo everywhere-bowels, ovaries totally destroyed as well adhesions and aednymosis (sp?) lining of uterus stuck to pelvic bone! this caused HORRIBLE BACK PAIN!! and as soon as i came out of surgery i felt sooooo much better!

to get me through prior to surgery i took a lot of advil, hot baths and about one a week or when i could afford it i got a deep tissue massage that i asked the masseuse to just focus on the lower back for the entire time!! it helped ease a lot of the tension and pain!

good luck ladies-i was sooo there!!!
Unread 02-08-2005, 08:14 PM
Pain is getting worse...endo I guess?

HI LADIES

I ALSO HAD DAYS AND DAYS OF AUNT FLO!! HORRIBLE DOUBLED OVER ON THE FLOOR SHARP CRAMPING,FAINTING FROM THE PAIN AND BAD FATIGUE I JUST WASNT MYSELF FOR OVER 3 YEARS

IT DOES GET BETTER AFTER SURGERY!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-09-2005, 12:39 AM

Hello there, I feel like I am in the same boat as all of yall. I also have a cyst on my left ovary and debating wether or not to get a partial hysterectomy as well as left ovary removed. pain meds make me so sick not to mention nausea from the cyst so I also have to take phenergan. one non med thing that helps me with back pain is getting one of my childrens 10-12" balls and sliding it under my lower back while laying on the ground and gently rocking it back and forth. or for the ovary pain i go get a tennis ball and place it under my stomach while laying on the stomach to the area that hurts. pressure seems to help me.
Unread 02-09-2005, 08:08 PM

Hang in there. I have been so out of it all day, wanted to come here and take my mind of my stuff. The tennis ball seems like a great idea! :-) After fighting it for a few days, I broke down at the chiropractors office, it hurt for her to even touch my lower back. I have been with about 4 friends and 2 very kind neighbors over the last 2 days, agreeing in prayer for healing for not only me, but for all of us
The cramping was bad today still, just took 2 Vicodin--yay-I got through the whole day without it until about an hour ago.
I also bought myself some ginger tea and some peppermint/chamomille tea yesterday and had a cup today--felt so good on my tummy. I also bought one of those Thermaheat belts--you attach it to your back and it velcro's in the front--for 8-hours of pain relief, helped a lot. % bucks at Walmart.
Thinking about all of you sisters tonight!s
Have a wonderful night!

Samantha

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register