Possible brain tumor | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Possible brain tumor Possible brain tumor

Unread 08-20-2007, 02:16 PM
Possible brain tumor

I am out of my mind with anxiety right now. On top of the anxiety I have while waiting for my TVH and trying to decide whether or not to keep ovaries, I am told today that I probably have a tumor on my pituitary gland! EEEK!
Please help me. Send me a joke or a humorous remark. I can barely hang on right now. My MRI is the 29th of this month. In between now and then, I'm traveling from Idaho to Ca to attend a funeral. I don't want to worry my mom, dad and sisters w/this news. I have too much on my plate right now. Please, please help me if you can.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-20-2007, 03:07 PM
Possible brain tumor

I have no words for you other than you are in my thoughts and prayers..
This may qualify for a joke tho;
While sitting on my porch a young couple pulled in . The guy walks up to his porch and says "whoa what the heck ?!" Then the girl started up leaned over and says "come here , come on whats wrong with you ?! " The guy says "is it alive ?" I sat there in wonder of what they saw pretty soon it became appearant it was a pigeon seeking refuge from the rain it soon took off making them both bolt ... it landed on is car (it is fairly new) He went out to chase it off just then it pooed . He yelled "poop on her car not mine ! He pooped on my car .... he pooped on my car ... HE POOPED ON MY CAR!!!! ???? can he do that ? " I sat there laughing since I own 3 birds that poop where ever when ever ... but are potty trained for the most part
Unread 08-20-2007, 03:29 PM
Possible brain tumor

Idahonurse, I am sorry to hear about your situation. I can only send you my love and best wishes. I am rubbish at jokes so I wouldn't even torture you with them, but here's a laugh at my expense....

I was hanging my washed clothes on the air drier in the back yard when Bzzzzzzzz... a wasp flew up my top and stung me under the arm. I immediately started running around waving my hands in the air and screaming, meanwhile the wasp is flying around under my top. So naturally i whip the top off and start running around the garden in my white lacey completely see through bra, then I remember that there are work men directly over my garden fence building new houses. I turned around froze, thought OMG and ran in the house.

Good luck and keep us posted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-20-2007, 04:23 PM
Possible brain tumor

I am so sorry to hear that....prayers and good thoughts go out to you!! Best wishes to you on the 29th. Sorry....no jokes Lisa
Unread 08-20-2007, 04:43 PM
Possible brain tumor

Worried sister, I did laugh at your expense. Thankyou, THANKYOU, THANK-YOU!
I had a similar experience when I thought a spider had crawled up my top, I yanked it off and was running around the house screaming "is it on me, is it on me". My 2 sons and spouse were speechless. This reminded me of that day. It is funny in hindsight, but not so funny at the moment. Thanks for your kind words and story.
Unread 08-20-2007, 05:54 PM
Possible brain tumor

don't know if it is a joke, but I did 5 loads of laundry today and most of it was my dd's who supposedly cleaned room and did laundry before she went to dads for summer vacation a month ago lol. weird, she is the one who always complains about not having anything to wear lol.
Unread 08-20-2007, 06:44 PM
Possible brain tumor

My boys have to put their dirty laundry in a hanging laundry thing in their closets. If clothes are on the floor, no go- they don't get washed. It works! The clothes you washed today:
are they left behind and she is still gone, or did she return w/them? Just think of how soft, warm and aromatic those clothes will be coming out of the dryer! I LOVE to do laundry.
Unread 08-21-2007, 07:07 AM
Possible brain tumor

Hi Idahonurse

I totally understand the anxiety thing. I am among the worlds greatest at worrying . Hearing the word tumor is enough to panic most of us. I have found that knowledge is the best way for me to be able to relax a little. Here is a link to an informative site I found Pituitary Network Association . I hope it helps. At least it may help you get a list of questions together for your Dr.

I'm sorry, I'm no good at telling jokes (all I remember are the punchlines ) . I just wanted to pass on my Best Wishes for you.

s,
Kay
Unread 08-21-2007, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the link!

Knowlegde can be good and bad. I appreciate the link and I read every word of it. I am trying to keep occupied w/my up coming hyster and my kids sports. I have company from out of state tomorrow, and leave on Friday for CA. So, I guess I have enough to think about if I want to. I just hate the unknown and unplanned. I'm a bit of a control freak, aye?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register