Need help | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 07-11-2006, 10:57 AM
Need help

Hi everyone!!
I have my last test which is an MRI to confirm all my other tests on July 18 that I have going through since February. Thank God I'm cancer free BUT now I have to face reality...Through ultrasound I found out that I have fluid in my ovaries, thickening of the uterus lining, polyps in the uterus, and serverly anemic. I'm thinking about taking everything out because I'm tired of constant heavy bleeding and pain but I'm worried about HRT. I need some advice from anyone who has or is going through the same thing. I'm worried and confused. My doctor thinks that I would be a happier person if I decide on surgey. But I'm more worried about my health because I also have high blood pressure too. Please write soon!!! Love ya jaze
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-11-2006, 02:16 PM
Need help

When I started going through menopause (naturally) I read several books from several different perspectives in order to get as much information as possible before making a decision about HRT. I found that being informed made me feel much more comfortable with the decisions I made. The most helpful to me was a book by Kathryn Petras (hope I got the spelling right) as hers was directed mostly toward woman experiencing an earlier menopause ( I wasn't quite 40 when I read it) But the others (I think they were by Elizabeth Vliet, Christiane Northrup and Susan Love) all offered their own insight and perspective on HRT. I guess what I'm trying to say in what turned into a WAAYY too long post is try to get as much info as possible. It will help in many ways. Good luck!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register