Major Pain Worse after Slight Problem, 18 Days After Total Vaginal Hysterectomy HELP! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Major Pain Worse after Slight Problem, 18 Days After Total Vaginal Hysterectomy HELP! Major Pain Worse after Slight Problem, 18 Days After Total Vaginal Hysterectomy HELP!

Unread 01-31-2009, 04:20 PM
Major Pain Worse after Slight Problem, 18 Days After Total Vaginal Hysterectomy HELP!

I had alot of pain and problems because of Endomitrous. (Sorry for the bad spelling, I've had a VERY bad week.) I also Have some form of Depression & Anxiety Dissorder. I have Two girls ages 8 & 13. I have Always done everything I could for them. But I Did Make some misstakes.Just to give a little background.
I had some real bad problems with pain and stuff starting in about October, '08. Pluss my kids got sick around the last part of the month. They started calling home sick alot more also.
Then the hollidays came up, the kids stayed out of school for about 3 months, due to all the Documented ilnesses and problems between us 3. During November & December My surgery changed dates 4 times. Finally settiling on the day after one my kids 13th birthday, the 9th of Janurary.
One the 27th police aressted me for obstruction of justice,(court no one told me about) and took me to the Adult Detention Center. When they started to search me I told them I had a Total Hysterectomy on the ninth, & I was still sore and still had stitches. I asked if they could pretty please be carefull of my tummy and domn there.
The Lady who herd me say that stuff started to pat me down was anything but carefull. I actually got a bruise on the top inside of my right thigh, including my virtical "lip". She rubed across my one outside stitch and it felt like she pulled it out, it hurt so bad. My ibuprofen had started whearing off. It just made everything hurt more. I have a low tollerence for pain so I cried the hole time I was there.
No one person, even the nurse, would do anything to help me with my pain. They got mad at me for being slow, they laphed at me for crying, they wher really rude & mean.Not once did I disrespect them or provoke them to treat me the way they did.
Till they Started to put us in cells. The same Lady that had patted me down & hurt me earlier was the same one patting us down (one at a time) before we could go into the cells. Itold her again when she started on me that I had surgery, & I was in alot of pain now please be carefull. She said she searched me before and she saw nothing, very rude like. I said I'll Show you my stitches, then I started to move my hand down so I could show her my stitch on the right side. Then She Shoved me hard up flat on the wall! I started crying hard.
They let me out the very next morning, but they didn't feed me the time I was there. They left me with nightmares and alot of pains and problems. Everyone I talk to sais I can't do anything about it. But I'm now being monetered by my Dr. & Therapist alot more. More tests, more meds, less I can do. Help with any advice. I am sorry for it being long I just don't know where to turn for someone who at least understands even a little.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-31-2009, 04:36 PM
Major Pain Worse after Slight Problem, 18 Days After Total Vaginal Hysterectomy HELP!

Willow_Dawn

I am really sorry to see you are having such a tough recovery. If you are still in a lot of pain, you really really really should call your .

I hope you start feeling better soon.
Unread 01-31-2009, 05:41 PM

Wow, it does sound like you've had a rough week. I'm glad you are being monitored. Has your doctor checked you out to be sure nothing was damaged?

Are you able to get some rest now and stay lying down? If your daughters are around, they should be able to take care of basic food preparation. Even if all you eat for a few days is sandwiches and boxed macaroni and cheese, you won't starve and it will allow you to take good care of yourself.

I hope everything improves soon.

Hang in there!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register