hmmmmm | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 02-27-2005, 09:31 AM
hmmmmm

I know what I am doing...no worries...

have an abdominal incision? have a LAVH? have LSH?

to keep ovaries? to let them go?

to keep cervix? take the cervix out?

bowel prep? no bowel prep?

diet before surgery? eat everything in site?

bladder sling? take a chance it wont need one?

get knocked out? have a spinal?

tell my hubby the truth about how much i really weigh? only weigh myself when he is not around and tell him I dont know what I weigh?

stress about the money I will be loosing while out from surgery? forget it I did the taxes and a refund is on the way (eventhough that was supposed to pay off some credit)?

take pre op pain meds that give me constipation? take pre op pain meds that give me diahrehha?

pack everything I think I'll need in the castle? pack lite?

try to contol my very irratic moods? go off when I feel like it?

try to make others understand why I'm a mess? fake it like I am fine?

tell hubby it doesnt hurt when he asks whats wrong? tell him the truth IT HURTS (get your swiss army knife and get that crap out NOW)?

put makeup on today? dont put any on who cares if I look as bad as I feel?

wait.....It doesnt hurt as much today....maybe I dont need one at all!

This is just a 5 minute glimps inside my head, but its ok I know what I'm doing!

Wonder if any of you ladies feel the same?

Sheila
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-27-2005, 09:35 AM
hmmmmm

I now question whether or not we are just hyster sisters or whether we are really biological sisters...
Fro-yo
Unread 02-27-2005, 09:37 AM
hmmmmm

hehehe i guess thats your head too! lmao i thought after i post this people are gonna think im crazy, then i thought not on here! my sisters will understand...no one else in the world might but my sisters do and thank god for that!

sheila
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-27-2005, 09:42 AM
hmmmmm

I think you can read minds. That was exactly what went through my mind all the time. Now I am postop and I can look back and laugh at the insanity I had.

Have a great day
Dumby
Unread 02-27-2005, 09:44 AM
hmmmmm

dumby

so your telling me i will become a resonable sane person again? wait im reasonable and sane now? ummm well sometimes i am! thanks for the encouragement!

sheila

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register