Help I am scared to death | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Help I am scared to death Help I am scared to death

Unread 02-07-2007, 02:58 PM
Help I am scared to death

I am so scared and I hope that maybe one of you sister can help. This passed Saturday night I started throwing up. Well on Sunday when I woke up I had a rash from you know where. I had it from the top of my head to my feet. I went to the dr and he said that he has never seen anything like it. He told me that he was going to treat it as a reaction. On Monday my eyes where swollen shut. I then went to the ER. I was told again that it was reaction. The dr told me to continue the meds that my dr gave me. Well by Tues I could not even walk or put my arms down. I went back to the dr. I told him that I have been on Wellbrutin for about 3 weeks. He told me to stop taking it. He gave me a shot, did blood work and up my meds. He told me to call him today after 2 if I have not heard from him. I called him. I was told that it is not a reaction. He said that my white blood count was high and they do not know why. He said that he has contacted another dr and she has know ideas either. He told me that they are going to run more test the blood they have. He asked me if I have traveled outside of the US and if I have ever done drugs sharing needles. I told him that I have never done drugs and I have not traveled outside the US. I have been looking all of this up on the net and it has me really scared. Please do any of you have any ideas.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-07-2007, 03:14 PM

I'm sorry that all of this is happening to you TRM. I don't have any ideas of what it could be, but I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully your doc will find out what it is soon and get you back on the road to recovery.

Hugs, Prayers, and Luck,
Char
Unread 02-07-2007, 03:16 PM

I don't have any ideas. I'm sorry, I wish I could help you! I just wanted to say I will be praying for you and I wanted to offer a hug. How awful that you are going through all this!

I hope they figure it out and give you some relief very soon!

Judy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-07-2007, 03:16 PM

I am so sorry this is happening to you! I have no idea what might be going on but do stay in contact with your doctor and visit ER if any of your symptoms worsen.

Many s and best wishes to you that your doctor(s) find out what is going on ASAP!

in there! It might be a good idea to have someone with you at all times!
Unread 02-07-2007, 03:25 PM

I am so sorry that you are going thru this! I wish I had an answer for you..my suggestion is to get with these doctors and don't give up til you get the answers and treatment that you need! Bug them to death if you have to...remember you pay them...they work for YOU.
Unread 02-07-2007, 03:27 PM

hang in there TRM!!!Lots of positive thoughts going your way!!! Please let us know what the doctors say...in the interim hang in there!!!!
Unread 02-07-2007, 04:01 PM

Thinking of you! Please post and keep us updated. I'm sure you are scared so just keep in contact with your doctor and go to the ER if needed.
Unread 02-08-2007, 12:36 AM

i sorta wish i had the problem so i could help you not worry, i've had er times that they'd tell me my white blood count was too high and they didn't know why, but i always feel ok and shrug it off, but never have i rash or swelling, could you have a reaction to something your eating ? i heard our body chemistries change every seven years, so maybe your allergic to something you didn't have before ?
Unread 02-08-2007, 06:41 AM

The doctors said that it is not a reaction. That is what we thought it was but then we got the blood work back.
Unread 02-08-2007, 07:08 AM

Can't help--just wanted to send good thoughts your way. Keep us posted.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register