Vaginoplasty - Should I? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Vaginoplasty - Should I? Vaginoplasty - Should I?

Unread 01-19-2010, 08:46 AM
Vaginoplasty - Should I?

I had a DaVinci system hysterectomy in September 2009. They took everything. I have some specific questions and will try to write them as pc as possible.

While I healed from that surgery just fine, I have noticed two things....
1) orgasms aren't as intense because I don't have a uterus to contract and
2) I don't feel as tight as before. I've been doing approx 100 kegals per day, and while my doctor said my pelvic floor is very strong, I just can't "feel" my husband as much as I did before and desperately want to enjoy that part of my life again. Anybody had that surgery? Any non-surgical advice you can give me or decent websites to point me to? HELP!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-30-2010, 11:55 AM
Re: Vaginoplasty - Should I?

did you get an answer to your questions? i am new here but bet this needs to be asked on a different board...

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register