We've Learned 16 Things in 16 Years (2014) - What have you learned from HysterSisters? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

We've Learned 16 Things in 16 Years (2014) - What have you learned from HysterSisters? We've Learned 16 Things in 16 Years (2014) - What have you learned from HysterSisters?

Unread 10-10-2014, 07:37 PM
We've Learned 16 Things in 16 Years (2014) - What have you learned from HysterSisters?

Love it! Hystersisters become a place that we all are welcome and respected, I'm very fortunate to find it, thank you
ArubaNA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-11-2014, 01:07 AM
We've Learned 16 Things in 16 Years (2014) - What have you learned from HysterSisters?

I have learned so much on this site. I was excited to learn you have an app so I of course downloaded that and tell every woman I can about it. I needed to be reminded that "you only have one chance to heal properly" and even more importantly that I'm not alone. I haven't had my hysterectomy yet and the anticipation has my nerves totally shot. The only things that seem to settle me are prayer and this incredible site of sisters. Thanks for continuing to teach and comfort me.
Unread 10-25-2014, 07:53 PM

That one word of encouragement can make a world of difference, and sharing an experience can create a connection that can change perspectives.
Unread 10-29-2014, 11:23 AM
Re: We've Learned 16 Things in 16 Years - What have you learned from HysterSisters?

Even though my dr. no longer considers me his patient, I can find answers to my questions at Hystersisters. And that it takes 6 mths to a year to fully heal. My dr. thought I would be well at 3 months max. and when I still had pain at 5 mths, I was concerned. Thanks for answering!
Unread 01-09-2015, 12:22 AM

Where to even start. I have learned a lot from the other ladies, from constipation fixes to vitamins to learning what could possibly happen after surgery. I only found this site post op but the pre op site is just as impressive. Even thou we all heal differently it's nice to know there are others that can relate.
Unread 02-27-2016, 03:49 AM

There are so many women who have gone and will go through the same journey to the castle.

It amazes me all of the wonderful information, articles, videos, HysterSisters app, forums, and store under one website.

I feel as though I am a part of this wonderful community and have received so much encouragement and support that I look forward to giving support back to any Sister who needs it. 💖
Unread 03-18-2016, 10:06 PM

I learned the power of a simple pillow, the magic of ice, there is love and support within a community of strong, brave women, and there is less fear when you lean on others. I am forever grateful for having found this site.
Unread 03-21-2016, 03:49 AM
Thumbs up - We've Learned 16 Things in 16 Years (2014) - What have you learned from HysterSisters? Re: We've Learned 16 Things in 16 Years - What have you learned from HysterSisters?

I have learned so much from Hystersisters. The website has kept me company at night when everyone is asleep. It has been like having a friend to talk to 24 hours a day that has gone thru what I am.

I'm truly grateful that so many women are willing to share their experiences and be of support to others.

Unread 05-07-2016, 06:34 PM
Re: We've Learned 16 Things in 16 Years - What have you learned from HysterSisters?

I learned how important it is to have the support of sisters who have been through this surgery and healing process- but even more I've learned that giving support to others feels even better.
Unread 05-09-2016, 09:36 PM

The sister on this page has been great they have help me getting everything ready for it all

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register