As I said before been calling doc over every.................. | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

As I said before been calling doc over every.................. As I said before been calling doc over every..................

Unread 09-30-2005, 11:16 AM
As I said before been calling doc over every..................

As I said before I've been calling my doctor what seems to be on a weekly basis but when I do call he seems to be happy I did and feels the reasons were warranted so I don't feel so bad but now this one has me stumped~ I am 4 weeks today yee-hay and I am so amazingly sleepy I could sleep for hours upon hours days upon days if it wasn't for having kids and a hubby and pets I sware I would only wake to go potty (honestly) and this is being off of pain meds! And now i have this lovely new thing where out of the blue I almost black out and faint and have to stop and sit right down whereever I am. I get all blurry things turn swirly and black I get sweaty yet cold and clammy and then go to black out. Should I call the doctor?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-30-2005, 11:19 AM

Cherry,

Are you eating both carbs and proteins? Not letting yourself get low blood sugar, are you?

I would call if it were me and I were feeling that way. I had to call once over constipation...once over my non-peeing, and they [urologist and gynecologist] have both called me. If I felt EVER that something was not right, I'd call.

Please take care of you!

Karen
Unread 09-30-2005, 11:32 AM

Cherry~ you have had a rough recovery so far ...I would call the Dr over something like this. Maybe you need a blood work up.That's what
out Dr's are payed for so by golly don't feel bad~Please do a update to let us know what happened..Take care~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-30-2005, 11:51 AM

Cherry -

I'm thinking that what your describing isn't normal & that you should call your doc right away. Please let us know what's up.
Unread 09-30-2005, 12:04 PM

I agree with everyone else. This is not normal and you need to call your doctor. Besides, so what if it's nothing -- you still need to hear that from your doctor. If he wants you to come in make sure DH or someone drives you. In fact, given you've almost/have passed out you may need someone with you. As for the tiredness, I started my 5th week on Wednesday. I've been more tired and have had more aches/pains in the last week (mid-4th through now) since the 2nd week. Maybe you're hitting another slump. I slept until 10:30 a.m. after I let the dog out. I don't ever do that. Let us know what the doc says.
Unread 09-30-2005, 12:17 PM

Cherrykitty,
It is nice to hear from you. I have been missing you on the forums. I hate that you have had such a rough time with your recovery. I agree with the others, call you doctor. That does not sound normal to me either. I used to get like that before my hyst and it was due to anemia. You might need to have a blood workup. Keep us posted and I will be praying for you. God bless!!
Unread 09-30-2005, 03:23 PM

Thanx my sweet ladies (angels) I will let you know what the doc has to say. You always make me feel so much better just hearing from you.
Unread 09-30-2005, 03:55 PM

Cherry,
I just saw that you posted... I hope that you DID call your doctor and are waiting to hear from him. If you are still having problems with fainting symptom please consider CALLING HIM BACK (you might get him or whom ever is on call after hours) or going (someone else drive you) to the ER. I'm not trying to scare you, but I don't like this passing out thing one little bit! I'm sending you a gentle hug from Texas.
Unread 09-30-2005, 07:09 PM

Hi Cherry, I agree with everyone else that has posted,call your doctor,and let us all know that you are alright. Take care,Barbie
Unread 09-30-2005, 07:21 PM

I agree with the other sisters. It doesn't sound right to me either. Please let us know what the doctor said and that you are alright. It's probably nothing but its best to check it out. Besides,you are our sister and we care about you and your welfare.You are in all of our prayers. Carrie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register