low back pain anyone? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

low back pain anyone? low back pain anyone?

Unread 01-11-2007, 03:46 PM
low back pain anyone?

I had a tough afternoon today. I rested all morning and was doing good. Then my DD's school called she had a sore throat and fever and needed to come home. My mom picked me up and then we went and got dd. She had a fever of 102.7 and looked misearable. Called my mom back and she came and got me and we went to the dr. Her appt was good, but looonnnggg. I was gone for a total of 2.5 hours, which isn't bad, but alot longer than I am used too. I did sit pretty much the whole time, but my lower back is killing me! Anyone else get lower back pain?

Dh is home now and demanded I lay to rest. He is taking care of the kids, making dinner and getting me every thing I need. He is so good to me.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-11-2007, 03:53 PM
low back pain anyone?

Hi there, I too have been getting lower back pain. I have always had this from time to time but worse since TAH. I think it is due to lack of muscle usage at the minute. Hope it improves for you. Take care
Unread 01-11-2007, 06:57 PM
low back pain anyone?

(((Melissa)))
I had a lot of low back pain too. Because your abs aren't doing their job your back muscles have to do extra duty. I used to use heat on my low back and it helped relieve it. Rest up. I hope you feel better tomorrow.
's, Rita
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-11-2007, 07:23 PM
low back pain anyone?

Sorry to hear that your daughter is sick!
What a big day out for you. I had back pain too. Take 800mg of advil and rest. Thrilled to hear about your well deserved pampering.
Unread 01-12-2007, 05:30 PM
low back pain anyone?

I am 6 weeks post op and still having lower back pain. (It started around 2 1/2 weeks post op)
My Dr. is sending me to physical therapy for a month. He says I have been lifting, bending, even walking incorrectly while trying to protect my tummy. I have gone twice and even though now my back and tummy hurt a little, I am so glad he sent me! Maybe I'll get into the habit of exercising again. At most physical therapy you get to go work out any time and bring a friend, as long as you are a patient. You might want to ask your Dr. Good Luck!
Tammy

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register