Time flies | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 06-24-2010, 10:11 PM
Time flies

When I first signed up on this site...I had 6 wks till surgery. Now I have Pre Op tomorrow and surgery on June 30. While waiting it surgery seemed forever away and now my turn is very soon. Sometimes I feel almost guilty for even being on this site...I have not had all the trouble most of you sisters have had. I do have heavy bleeding, clots, and menstraul Migraines.. but I am getting my Hysterectomy because of Atypical Glandular cells showing up on my pap. I have anxiety disorder and it was too much for me to just wait and see.
I hope the best to everyone having surgery and a speedy recovery!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-24-2010, 10:54 PM
Re: Time flies

Gee, we're on about the same schedule. I also have my preop tomorrow. My surgery is July 1. I've been waiting since May 18. It seemed like it took forever to get to tomorrow. Interestingly, I'm calmer than I have been - at least today.

So, you go first and be sure to let us know how you're doing. I see you're scheduled for TVH. I'm having DaVinci hysterectomy for endometrial cancer.

Good luck.
Unread 06-24-2010, 11:15 PM
Re: Time flies

Hi there, I am glad I found this site as it helps to read others stories and I don't feel like I am the only woman going through this. Well I can tell you I am like you I had a neg pap result this go around. I hope the ladies here that have it harder than me get some relief with there surgeries, with me I suffer from severe pelvic pain, clots and a miserable 10 days of torture before the flo comes, which is just the worst. I to have anxiety and ibs. I really believe alot of my problems have to do with what is going on with my female parts. I will be having a LAVH keeping overies if they look good. Poor d/h has been so patient with me.. though I am really hoping since I am keeping my overies my severe pms will at least get better without the pain.. Good luck at your pre-op mine is Monday.. getting restless too... take care.....

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register