3 months and grateful! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

3 months and grateful! 3 months and grateful!

Unread 04-10-2006, 10:20 PM
3 months and grateful!

I dunno if this belongs here in post-op, but I had my surgery 3 mos ago today, and I am soooooooo glad I did. I feel so much better and I'm free of that curse of bleeding all the time. (I still find myself checking my undies when I use the bathroom--thank God, nothing's there!) I am also relieved of so many other symptoms that went with all that--upset stomachs, headaches, moodiness, etc. I also have a whole new outlook on life, and I also have a new, MUCH BETTER job. My confidence has increased...now if I can lose some weight, it'll be even better! I thank the Lord every day for His blessings of good health. If you are still recovering, take heart--it will get better, and you will soon be well. I pray all the time for the Sisters, no matter what stage you're in right now. Love to all!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-11-2006, 07:18 AM
3 months and grateful!

Hi pixiebun
You have every right to rejoice and to look positively to your future. I'm happy for you that your healing and your job and so many things you were concerned over have resolved and you can face the future with confidence.
Thank you for sharing your good outcome with all of us. I remember some of the difficulites you faced in the past 3 months, but you didn't lose your faith and it's fun to see where you are today. Your story should be an encouragement to all. Three months is a great milestone. We are all happy for you.

's,Rita

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register