TVH Week three pain, how do you handle it? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Week three pain, how do you handle it? Week three pain, how do you handle it?

Unread 04-27-2013, 05:27 AM
Re: Week three pain, how do you handle it?

Thanks for your replys, it's a relief to know it's not uncommon to feel sore more at week 3. I'm scheduled to return to work in 2 weeks anf i'm hoping this gets better before then. I work as a secretary in a very busy hospital so i'm up & down alot with quite a bit of walking.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-27-2013, 05:33 AM

Thanks for your replys, it's a relief to know it's not uncommon to feel sore more at week 3. I'm scheduled to return to work in 2 weeks anf i'm hoping this gets better before then. I work as a secretary in a very busy hospital so i'm up & down alot with quite a bit of walking.
Unread 04-27-2013, 06:36 AM

So glad I found this thread. I'm at 2 1/2 weeks now and originally planned on going back to work Monday but I changed my mind and decided I needed one more week. Happy to find out I'm not the only one feeling things a bit more this week (sorry ladies). I was told I can drive as soon as I'm off the pain meds but right now I go a day or two without any and then suddenly everything hurts so I take one. Can't wait to get past this part!
Unread 04-27-2013, 07:35 AM

I am so thankful that all of you replied. I am sore, constipated and unsure of myself this morning. I was invited to a baby shower this afternoon and I really would love to go. As I said I have not been out of the house yet, and I am not sure I am up to it. I just want to try! I have a friend to drive me and everyone there knows I will just sit and watch and eat I just need some sense of normalcy if I can find it!
I hope we all feel better soon!
Unread 05-26-2013, 04:40 PM

It is good to read all these posts. I am at 2.5 weeks and I just feel really gross the past few days. I had some strange light bleeding the last two days and all of the sudden today I feel constipated and yucky in my gut... I haven't eaten anything strange or exercised too much, etc. - I have no idea other than this seems to be one of those one step backward days in my recovery. I am ready to start feeling improvement again... PLEASE! So these posts at least put my mind to a little more ease that maybe it just happens this way... ugh.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register