Thank You | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 10-01-2003, 09:15 PM
Thank You

I wanted to say Thanks to everyone on the pre-op board. I am home (got home at 3pm today) and am full of Darvoset now so have a few minutes to read emails etc. I read the thread from when my DD posted my update from surgery Tuesday evening and I printed it off for her to read the responses tomorrow. She couldn't believe I actually use my real name (I have preached internet safety to her and it apparently sunk in, she is 13yo) and I had to convince her it was ok :-) The comments and responses from everyone was really great and I want her to see the support that I have received from HS. Without I would have been a basket case.

I am glad to be home in my own bed tonight. And if I don't go now, I will be asleep on my keyboard, the meds are really starting to kick in...

G'night all
Teresa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-01-2003, 09:21 PM
sleep tight

glad you are enjoying la la land. my husband preaches to me also and was not happy when he found out that my user name has my first name in it. However, this site has meant everything to me during this, at times, intolerable waiting period. Sweet dreams princess. Hope the rest of your recovery goes well.
peg
Unread 10-02-2003, 07:14 AM
Thank You

Welcome home Princess Teresa

I'm so happy that your surgery went well and that you're back home now. I hope that you're being properly pampered. Please remember the princess rules: lots of rest, short easy walks and
I'm looking forward to seeing you in post op. Take care - go slow and easy!
s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-02-2003, 07:22 AM
Thank You

I'm glad that you're home and surgery is over with! Let the speedy recovery begin!!
Unread 10-02-2003, 08:11 AM
Thank You

Glad you are home and safe. Sleep well. Your 13 yo is a smart cookie...
Unread 10-02-2003, 08:19 AM
Thank You

Hooray Teresa

We are so glad for your successful cross over into the land of FUNctional living. My prayers go out for you to have an uneventful, calm painfree recovery.

I know you had planned on a cross country bike ride with your daughter, but since it is October and she has to be in school anyway, and you did just have surgery, well,.....maybe you should put it of till next spring? But don't substitute rearranging the furniture! Be a good Princess.

Don't forget to lots and lots of water......

s and s

Dilu
Unread 10-02-2003, 08:45 AM
Thank You

Teresa,

Welcome home and congratulations on your coronation!

Kudos for a job well done on teaching your DD about internet safety and having it sink in.

s

Donna

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register