sooooooooo scared | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

sooooooooo scared sooooooooo scared

Unread 03-05-2007, 02:30 PM
sooooooooo scared

Hi all Well my iron level went up and my date is set. march 15th- at 230. Its my luck of course that it couldn't be first thing in the morn. I am so so so afraid. Iam literally making myself sick. I wish it was here already. This week all pre testing and a trip to the hosp blood bank to store my hubbys blood just in case. I see my gyno on Thurs to get more info on what to expect and to sign consent forms and all fun stuff like that. I am having a Vh keeping ovaries. I know I sound crazy but I am stressing over what my house will be like with my not there. I have 3 sons, very messy boys- and i am abit of a neurotic. Besides not waking up from the anesthesia thats whats stressing me. Thanks n will keep you posted.....Blessings........Deb
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-05-2007, 02:40 PM
sooooooooo scared

Your not crazy and your fears are normal, we all have them. As for the messy house I am right there with you I have 3 teenagers 2 boys and i swear they can't do anything for themselves, thank God for my DD!
Unread 03-05-2007, 02:42 PM
sooooooooo scared

Try not to stress. It sounds like you're going to get a well-deserved break from all the cleaning and cooking!!! Not to mention, you should feel better after the surgery is over with. I was feeling better immediately with mine...able to walk better and everything! And just think, NO MORE AUNT FLO!!! IMHO it's a BEAUTIFUL thing!

Hugs, Luck, and Prayers,
Char
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-05-2007, 02:46 PM
sooooooooo scared

Char you are probably right. I was just reading how bad the pain is after.I can deal with it because i had ufe and had to take painkillers. I vowed never again because of the constipation, for me that was the worst to deal with. Trying to stay calm.....Thanks. deb
Unread 03-05-2007, 03:40 PM
sooooooooo scared

I'm sure you'll do just fine. I know the pain killers can cause constipation, but DON'T try to be SUPERWOMAN!!! Keep the Colace (or in my case, the Wally World brand) next to your bed. That and Gas-X were very precious supplements for me (lol). If you do have a high thresh hold for pain, you'll probably be able to switch to Tylenol or Motrin in no time.

You have a lot of people praying for you, so keep your chin up. It'll all be overwith before you know it!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register