Yellow vaginal discharge - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Yellow vaginal discharge Yellow vaginal discharge

Unread 07-02-2006, 08:24 PM
Yellow vaginal discharge

I'm sorry that you had to go to the ER - no fun, I know.
My discharge started while I was out of the country - the same trip that my daughter came down with a severe case of mono! I was more worried about her than myself...so it was close to 2 weeks before I got in to see the dr. Besides the discharge, I was also having some pelvic pain - but the smell was the first indication that it was likely an infection. Still, I wasn't that worried - I had no idea that it could have been much worse as you've experienced. I hope you're feeling better.
Thanks for your post - it reminded me that I need to take my nightly dose of meds....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Yellow vaginal discharge

Well I am glad you got in at anyrate!! I didn't even wait as long as you had too. My stuff started this past Tuesday night Wed morning. It progressed fast. Ya The odor is HIDEOUS- It didn't get too bad till Friday night & then I was like tHIS IS REDICULOUS- it went from a faint ickyness to I wanted to vomit from it. I was actually going to wait till Monday to call the Dr but I got the mild fever & the cramps got worse- so Iwent in feeling like a total idiot... glad I did tho- I hadn't thought it was really all that bad but was concerned cause I didn't want my recovery hindered if it was related to that. I have been doing to good the last week or too. I have been doing total *SNOOPY DANCES* having to remind myself to not do certain things cause I FEEL wonderful- on the inside. & am basically feeling about 80-90% 'normal' physically (as long as I don't push myself TOO much)
Happy healing to ya! I am right there with ya!!! LOL Don't forget - LOTS OF YOGURT- don't need a yeast infection on top of this.... the metrodydozol however you spell it DOES give them TRUST me on that- have had to take it more times than I care to remember.
Unread 07-02-2006, 09:03 PM
Yellow vaginal discharge

I am at 6weeks and had 2 surgeries I have not seen my dr.yet and I am in pain.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-02-2006, 09:31 PM
Yellow vaginal discharge

lilangelis2, What do you mean 2 surgeries,had not seen dr yet and still in pain? Why 2 surgeries? You need to see dr.

Glad you got infection under control
Unread 07-03-2006, 06:50 PM
Yellow vaginal discharge

ok this is dumb but can you still get a yeast infection after it's all out? because i have the discharge cramping spoting,and itching!!
Unread 07-03-2006, 07:09 PM
Yellow vaginal discharge

Yes you most certainly can get a yeast infection & all sorta of bacterial infections in there- If you have anything going on that you even have a HINT of a question about CALL YOUR DOCTOR- the worst thing that can happen is its a call to get reassurance that things are ok. If it is something that is not good- then you know and it can be treated. & as alwasy any new pain should also be reported to your doctor- I am also curious ablout the two surgeries thing- I had 2 also but the 2nd was very unplanned & had blood transfusion with it.(emergency surgery due to a couple stitches not holding & I was bleeding inside). Hope you are ok- keep us posted
Unread 07-03-2006, 10:26 PM
Yellow vaginal discharge

Well my DR. went to China theday after my surgery and her ONCALL doctor never calls me back.She will be back on the 7th but I will be over 6weeks than.Thank you all for the help.VJ

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register