i think.....i may be on the right track..i hope - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

i think.....i may be on the right track..i hope i think.....i may be on the right track..i hope

Unread 04-05-2006, 11:33 AM
i think.....i may be on the right track..i hope

good luck to you sonie, i am thinking of you and hope that everything works out, plz keep us posted for we are thinking of you and want to know that everything is okay. i will be keeping my fingers crossed for you, and great big 's to you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-05-2006, 08:49 PM

Oh my gosh! I've been so worried about you and have been asking on the other board if anyone's heard from you and nobody has answered.......I'm so happy to hear you're doing okay and at least, someone is finally helping you and there's a plan. I'll pray the antibiotics do their stuff and you can get the surgery done and over with soon. What a terrible ordeal for you.

Me....I'm going back to work tomorrow. Yuck Aw well...such is life.

Take good care and keep us updated please.

(Pokemomma)
Unread 04-05-2006, 09:05 PM

hey there poke!!!if you would,would you tell the other group whats going on?i have posted to them in a bit,and i know ravel and dawn are worried probably....its good to see you..how are you doing now???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-05-2006, 09:31 PM

hi soniek,
I am glad You got the care You needed. hope this new surgery goes well and You will finally be on the healing side. I know how You feel about not scaring the children. I have 5 children You must be going out of Your mind with worry. Did You see new doctors or did Your old doctors finally listen. I will be praying for You. You have been in my prayers for a while. let us know what happens. I just couldn't stop thinking about You. I have been watching the boards to see if You posted . When I didn't see Your name I hoped You went to the ER and got some help. Good luck and be well
Donna
Unread 04-06-2006, 09:48 AM

Hi Sonie, I am Nurse also, but I see that "Virginia Lady" has answered your question very well about tunnelling. I wish you the best and a speedy recovery once they get you into surgery again. Keep us all posted!!
Unread 04-06-2006, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniek
hey there poke!!!if you would,would you tell the other group whats going on?i have posted to them in a bit,and i know ravel and dawn are worried probably....its good to see you..how are you doing now???
Of course, I'll let them know what's happening with you. I worked 4 1/2 hours today and was pooped when I got home. Thankfully, my boss is on vacation, so I wasn't so stressed out. I think I'll sleep well tonight.

Poke
Unread 04-06-2006, 05:44 PM

hey there sonie! so good to hear you are getting help! how did you get them to finally take your situation seriously? sorry if i missed that post! i am back to work part time. hugs and prayers girl. heather
Unread 04-06-2006, 07:12 PM

HI Sonie,
I am so glad to hear things are looking up! I am sorry you have to undergo another surgery but at least it sounds hopeful! Hugs Raymo

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register