Circle of Support - Have you helped a sister today? - Page 6 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Circle of Support - Have you helped a sister today? Circle of Support - Have you helped a sister today?

Unread 04-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Re: Circle of Support - Have you helped a sister today?

I'm 4 days post-op. I'm always willing to help my sisters in need,. This site was a blessings to me. And I will be a blessing to them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-12-2010, 04:47 AM

Thank you! If you ever need support I'm here for you too! I hope that your recovery is going well.
Unread 04-16-2010, 09:18 AM

I try to share what I know hoping I can explain something, make it a little easier, or less scary for my hystersisters.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-16-2010, 04:58 PM

Nice to know there is a sister like you out there for all of us. Thank You!
Unread 05-01-2010, 06:03 AM

yes, i love the site ...........so much great info on here for everyone (not just the women having the surgery) .....a great site full of suppport ,understanding, caring, women who are experiencing this info first hand ............
try to check in with a few a day ..............
Unread 05-01-2010, 06:21 AM

I just moved and had no computer for awhile so out of touch. Ended up getting sick on moving day and had to go to the ER again. This is such a roller coaster. Feeling better now just tired. Hope everyone is feeling well out there
Unread 05-27-2010, 12:43 AM

Most definitely!!! I found out about a womain my mother knows who had the same issues I did and is freaked out and confused. I offered my phone number and asked that she call. I will, of course, give her this site address and hopefully some comfort. We all need and needed it. The fact that I am an MD makes it so much more important for me to reach out and share my knowledge, expereinces and resouces. I am so grateful to this site that I take the time everyday to answer questions and share my experience. What a blessing!!! Thank you.
Unread 06-03-2010, 02:41 PM

I wanted to add, I do alot of eBay. I had a buyer send me a message about me trading her a Coach bag she had bought for one I had for sale, I started telling her about others I have because I got a little plastic happy to cope with the stress of going through all this lol, I mentioned i had some medical issues and stuff but didn't say what. She replied and told me she too was the same way and had been told she needed a hysterectomy for endometriosis and other problems and she said she had no one to talk to and was having a hard time just because no one understood. I replied and felt compelled to tell her my story and stuff too, she was so grateful that she had sent me that message, because now she has someone that actually "gets it" we're both only in the early 30's. I referred her to this site as well. But I just think god works in such mysterious ways! There are about 20 of the exact purse I have listed on ebay but she chose me to email, I don't think that happens by chance. I'm finding this alot like parents of autistic children. I have a child with autism and I have an unseen connection to other parents of kids with autism because we need each other, no one else gets what we go through, same with the hysterectomy. I never realized what a sisterhood this was, I just thought ok I'll have surgery and thats that, but its so much more! Thank you all for everything!!!
Unread 06-03-2010, 03:05 PM

That's s such a beautiful story. I think there's no such thing as simple coincidence...its benevolent and healing and amazing Keep well, Sistermary
Unread 06-04-2010, 04:45 PM

Tater, she was lead to you for the information you were able to give her. God works in so many ways that we will never fully understand, and here's such great proof!

I too have a Coach/Dooney/Brahman addiction. painful, but beautiful. I rent them to my neighbors and sister in laws!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register