Surgery tomorrow morning... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Surgery tomorrow morning... Surgery tomorrow morning...

Unread 07-15-2002, 05:38 PM
Surgery tomorrow morning...

First I want to say everyone who posted a message to me, Thank you. Also Thank You to Hystersisters for all the encouragement and support you have given so far. I am really panicking now and I am not normally this way so it is very alien to me. I go in to the castle at 8am (yuck) and they will start everything then. I went to get my blood drawn the other day and it took them an hour and half to get a line on me as I was so nervous I was cold and when I get cold and nervous(bad combo) my veins shrink up. Needless to say I look like I have been butchered. My arms are all bruised. My bag is packed, clothes all picked out, all family has been called and friends are on stand by for hubby. But I feel like no one is all there for me. I know they are but I feel like they dont understand or they cant relate.I feel like after tomorrow I will be less of a woman. I feel like everything they are taking out they will be removing what makes me a woman and that scares this 31 year old to death. Well It is olny 8:30 pm here but I am exhausted and pooped out. I look forward to any feedback I may get when I can answer these again. Thank you again to everyone. Wish me luck and talk to you on the other side. Bye...scared in Vermont.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-15-2002, 05:45 PM
Hi Vclay,

Best wishes as you go to the castle tomorrow. I'll add you to the best wishes list. (You might want to update your profile to include your surgery date. To do that, just click on the purple User CP button at the top of this page, the click Update Profile. Add your surgery date and click the Submit Modifications button on the bottom of the page.)

My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Lots and lots of s,

Lisa
Unread 07-15-2002, 05:49 PM

Our thoughts are with you. Let us hear from you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-15-2002, 05:50 PM

Good luck tomorrow! May God be with you. My surgery is in 18 days and I feel the way you do. Everyone keeps telling me that you will feel much better and that you won't be less of a woman. I will think of you and keep you in my prayers.

Rachelle

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register