The cracks are showing and everyone is annoying me! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

The cracks are showing and everyone is annoying me! The cracks are showing and everyone is annoying me!

Unread 02-15-2006, 04:14 PM
The cracks are showing and everyone is annoying me!

Will do and I think I love you Raymo - you are lovely - hugs x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-15-2006, 04:28 PM

good night Summerscoming! I Hope you have a great sleep! Hugs Raymo
Unread 02-15-2006, 05:33 PM

Summerscoming -

Hope you are reading this in the morning after a good night's rest! You'll be on the other side real soon! Enjoy your last couple of days as a Pre-op Princess!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-15-2006, 06:05 PM

everyone needs to take the time to stop and smell the roses. Make some YOU time and if noone else understands that is their problem. You have enough on your plate to cope with. Good luck on your surgery and vent all you need to.
Unread 02-16-2006, 01:33 AM

Yes I did sleep better - refused to get up in the middle of the night and managed to get back off to sleep! Good luck Donna tomorrow I'll be thinking of you too! Going to get myself moving now get what I need to get done and go out. Need another bath first as I am having a cold sweats! All my mind is saying is tomorrow, tomorrow. I am going to drink so much water today I'll be going to the loo all day. Thanks again to you all you are wonderful x
Unread 02-16-2006, 11:39 AM

I hope you are able to avoid anything and everything/everyone that will annoy you today. If not, log on and vent away!! You are the LIW, not them!!! I have had the keyhole gallbladder surgery, it is NOTHING compared to what you are going to have. My reccomendation for today, well tonight for you, is enjoy your evening reading and soaking in a delightful bath and have a nice cup of tea before bed.
Best wishes and lots of prayers for tomorrow!!!
angie
Unread 02-16-2006, 12:02 PM

summerscoming, I hope you are feeling better today. Too bad we don't have internet access in the castle. We could compare notes on our treatment. A live from the bed webchat would be cool. I need to get busy and pack. I haven't done a thing since I have been sick. I did go to work today, so I feel like I have accomplished something. It is going to be a long night... I'll be thinking about you and all of our other Feb 17th ladys tomorrow, at least till I pass out.
Unread 02-16-2006, 12:35 PM

Summerscoming, the first thought that I had when I read your letter was: she needs a glass of wine! I'm glad you had a few lol. By the time you read this, you might be back from the castle. Just wanted to say that I hope everything went well. Hugs......Frenchie
Unread 02-16-2006, 04:06 PM

Thank you sisters for kind words and messages of support. I have had a much better day and I thoroughly recommend some games of 10 pin bowling if you can manage it because it's the first time in days I forgot about IT! I was quite proud of myself tonight because the friend who annoyed me yesterday rang and decided to have a conversation with her chap will I hung on like a dork so I just said goodbye and put down the phone! It felt good - even DH said does she even know what you are having done tomorrow??

Hey Donna I think I will be able to get internet access at the bed side! They have these new television sets that move at the side of the bed on an arm, the remote opens into a tiny keyboard. My stepdaughter says you can email via the web so I am not sure I'll have to see but yeah it would be cool web chatting at the time!

Anyway I'm bathed and shaved and off to bed to try to sleep! Good luck to you all and I'll be thinking of you all tomorrow! Lots of love Dawn
Unread 02-16-2006, 04:34 PM

Dawn,
good luck tomorrow at the castle! Soon you will be pampered princess! Try to post when you get home and then its off to bed for you! Tons of hugs Raymo

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register