TLH Emotional w/ovaries. Feel like a monster! | Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Emotional w/ovaries. Feel like a monster! Emotional w/ovaries. Feel like a monster!

Unread 05-06-2013, 09:49 PM
Emotional w/ovaries. Feel like a monster!

I had my surgery on 4/9 & in the last wk or so I've been horribly emotional. Picking fights with my husband, crying over everything & being incredibly sensitive to things that normally wouldnt bother me. Its even worse because my husband doesnt understand this & instead of letting it go he yells back at me & our fights get pretty wicked. I dont know what to do or how to even talk to him about this. I feel like I'm single handedly tearing my marriage apart. Oh & lets not forget that I seem to be the opposite of most on here & I'm craving sex. I find myself more turned on than I ever was. What do I do?! This is driving me insane! One more thing...does anyone else have an issue with excessive sweating? I find myself really stinky. More than normal. I've never needed more than one application a day. Now I'm at like 3.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-07-2013, 03:44 AM
Re: Emotional w/ovaries. Feel like a monster!

Hi Darkangel87, I can empathize with what you are going through. I was crazy moody after my surgery. I stayed on edge until I got my estrogen normalized a little. I also had an increased libido at the same time (talk about mixed signals!). I just sat down with DH and explained exactly how I felt, and fortunately it didn't last long. As for the sweating, I had that too for the first 6-8 weeks. in there. Things will likely get better as your body heals. If you still feel growly after a couple more weeks, you may want to talk to your doc about it.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register