i got the date | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

i got the date i got the date

Unread 05-02-2003, 08:23 PM
i got the date

Well I got the call from the doctors office today... June 5th. is the day of my surgery and also my mothers birthday.. kinda funny...having this kind of surgery on my MOTHERS day of birht.
I am starting too freek out a little but the other side cant wait.. the pain i am in now is horrible and i cant wait too get this started and move on...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-02-2003, 08:33 PM
i got the date

s

Once you get the date it makes it seem real. But at least with a date you can start to make plans.

Now that you have your date please go to your profile and add your surgery date so we will be sure to include you in the good wishes for that day.

Best wishes!
Unread 05-03-2003, 01:25 AM
i got the date

I'm scheduled for June 04. I'm very nervous, but this site has been a real blessing. Every time I think of a new question someone has posted it. I'm 39 and having my uterus, cervix and ovaries removed. I'm due for my next menstrual cycle on Tuesday and the pain is pretty bad already. Though I thought I'd never say this, the pain has been somewhat of a blessing in that it reminds me why I have to go through with this surgery and not cancel out! Good Luck with your Surgery!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-03-2003, 03:06 AM
i got the date

We have the same date. Nervewrecking isnt it? I know we will all be fine. Keep coming here, the support is second to none.
Debbie
Unread 05-03-2003, 03:51 AM
Same surgery date

I found out last Thursday my surgery is on 5th, June. Which is lucky because the Surgeon said the waiting list for fibroids is 8 months.

He said to me what makes me think I am more special than anybody else As I will only have waited 13 weeks. I said I have been catheterd since the 4th March and I have M.S. and the stress of waiting that long can make the M.S worse. So really although I am scared., I know I am lucky to be getting it done.

Hope everything goes well for us all on the 5th June and we have a quick recovery :Hugs Helen

TAH BSO. For fibroid 12cm. and tilted womb

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register